1. MEGA EASTER EGG HUNT has started now! There will be $50, $100 eggs and a Golden Egg with a pair of St. Crispin's brown oxford shoes from Skoaktiebolaget inside!
  2. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Inverallan

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by edubs01, Dec 18, 2009.

1. jet

jet Persian Bro

2. zissou

zissou Distinguished Member

FWIW it was Mandon Store (now out of business) that stiffed you. That group buy was so frustrating because it was a ton of work and brought the shop a fair amount of business. And then, they somehow couldn't deliver or refund the last 2-3 knits. Put me off managing group buys forever.

I'm 6'2", 165lbs and wear either 40 or 42. Honestly, the measurements vary so much that I can wear either size and they fit about the same. I would ask for measurements of an individual piece to be sure. I think I even have a 42 that fits smaller than one of my 40s. The one thing you really have to watch out for is that the arms usually run just a little short. Here are the measurements from the cotton 1A from Clutch Cafe:
    Size 40
    Chest:22"
    Back Length (from To of Collar) 28"
    Sleeve Length (from Collar) 28"
    Sleeve Length (from Armpit)19"

size 42
    Chest:24.5"
    Back Length (from To of Collar) 29"
    Sleeve Length (from Collar) 29"
    Sleeve Length (from Armpit)19"

3. Regg

Regg Distinguished Member

The website needs some work. You also can't purchase from the site, you go through checkout and then they email you details and then a paypal invoice plus shipping.

4. irbe

irbe Distinguished Member

Any idea if they deduct VAT and how much is shipping to the US?

5. Bingham

Bingham Senior Member

if anyone is looking to unload a 6A in a size 40 (or possibly 42), I'm your guy! I am parting with a 3A that is just a touch smaller than I'd like but need to get something from Inverallan back in my rotation!

6. dotcomzzz

dotcomzzz Distinguished Member

boo no donegal options

7. Regg

Regg Distinguished Member

8. tallyho

tallyho Active Member

After 80+ pages, I have a small questions:
    On inverallan's website, yarn type can be Jamieson Soft Spun or 100% Rennies Shetland, etc. Can it compare to Donegal? Then, their mail order still available? It would be great if someone can help!

9. dragonist2

dragonist2 New Member

I am selling a Black 6A in size 42 from END that is like new. I bought it recently from Bingham, but it is unfortunately too big on me. I think I need a 40 or 38 :(

10. sjmin209

sjmin209 Distinguished Member

They do deduct VAT. Shipping depends on the weight of the sweater and the method of shipping, For a 1A (actually a 1H), rates were between 25 and 30 pounds.