• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Inverallan 3A Cardigan Group Order (CLOSED)

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by about11oclock
finger on...copping trigger...must resist

Resist what? When the sweaters start selling for over $400 next year and beyond, you'll be sorry you missed out. Then again don't and I'll sell you mine for double my price
smile.gif

eternaldrake

Reaction score
finger on...copping trigger...must resist

noo don't resist this, just go with it.

literally unless you have some twisted inhuman abomination of a frame theres pretty much no risk with this because as has been mentioned reselling it would be stupid easy, and just look at the pics they look amazing

hnlax

Reaction score
just put my order in...

zissou, are you going to provide us your paypal address so we can send the deposit? wasn't clear from the first post in the thread

cold war painter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
I can see this thread going to 5000 posts over the next 9 months

Yeah, with every second & third post something like:

- SFer: Are they ready yet? Are they?
bounce2.gif

- zissou: No, it's not even March yet
ffffuuuu.gif

bakatora

Reaction score
I'm wondering how far this thread will push zissou's patience. I seriously hope people in this thread appreciate what he's doing for us. That's a lot of unneeded stress he took on to get a full-priced knit.
worship.gif

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
^ sizing look off

I have no idea why, but first thought upon seeing the picture was AC Slater and Zack Morris with pirate-cut shirts tucked into acid wash jeans.

TotesMcGotes

Reaction score
Hard decision between Maroon and plain Grey...
Also probably a dumb question but is there a benefit, pro/con of tweed over non?

jeisurii

Reaction score
Arrrgghhh, so hard to choose a tweed. Charcoal will probably be my back up.

Biggen

Reaction score
Really want to order one but seems they would be too short for me since I'm 6'5. At least it saves me from the agony of having to chose which color to go with.

banis

Reaction score
Thanks to zissou for the order.
Having 43 chest ordered size 44.
In the meantime found the following cardigan in size 42. If it does not fit, will have to sell it...
14321-02.jpg

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tonio, eternaldrake...you're right. I'm going for it. Now, the color. What tweeds are people loving? I only have like 6 in mind...looking for some guidance.

Edit: even though it looks poorly photo'd/dark, something is speaking to me about 7024 in the celtic tweed, or 7006 perhaps..

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok need to figure out my color tonight...

wangvicous

Reaction score
tonio, eternaldrake...you're right. I'm going for it. Now, the color. What tweeds are people loving? I only have like 6 in mind...looking for some guidance.

Edit: even though it looks poorly photo'd/dark, something is speaking to me about 7024 in the celtic tweed, or 7006 perhaps..

I went for 1745 with a plum backup

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads