Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Introduction

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Outlaw1968, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Outlaw1968

Outlaw1968 New Member

Hello people. I have been lurking around here for a while. Recently, i decided to renovate my wardrobe recently. I am an avid fan of the fils of Steve McQueen, and Clint Eastwood. Those guys are my style icons, as most i assume base theirs on. I love their style. I love the old, classic cool look. I like the style of the 1920's and 1930's up until the 1980's. I like the work look. Denim, leather, wool, cotton, silk. I base my wardrobe on the work style, denim pants and a simple plain shirt. I really like vests, i have a few. Wool vests are very comfortable to me, even in 90 degree weather. It's a natural fiber, so it breathes.

I love boots. Brogan style shoes and boots work really well for my. They fit my style and body. Brogan leather boots for great with denim boots, plain shirts, and vests. I can pull it off, but what i am more interested in in leisure wear. What good pants to buy, brands, fabrics? Polo shirts? Are they good or no? I have never cared for them, and i don't inted to start. Cardigans? Barbour or Sunspel? Filson, anyone wear Filson?

I'm pretty excited to be here.

2. DressedWell

DressedWell Active Member

Hello.

RL makes good polos if you don't want to care for them. They are durable.

3. Yuppie

Yuppie New Member

To cut.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012