1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing Slim Fit Trousers by Epaulet

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Epaulet, Dec 11, 2009.

1. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

Is there any Chance you will make a 38

2. Racove

Racove Senior member

Nice to see a little self-promotion in a unique thread!

I was planning on some RM Williams moleskins soon. Now I will have to reconsider

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Thanks guys, we appreciate all the great feedback!
    Yes. All of the trousers can be special ordered for a one off pair as long as its using the fabrics that we're offering. It takes a few weeks, but the price would be the same. Next week I'll get in a new fit called the "Rudy" which is slightly more relaxed in the waist and thighs. Namely a pant that I can wear! Drop me a PM when you have a sec - I'll be able to send you size 38 measurements in both fits when the Rudy arrives next week. We can then make a pair up for you.
    Hey, it was a great suggestion. I was thinking of you when I made this!

4. pistolero

pistolero Senior member

These look great! Order coming.

5. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

What material are the buttons made out of?

6. theom-

theom- Senior member

30s are already gone in the mole skin pants.[​IMG]

7. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Nice job, these look great seem like good quality and cheap @ under 2 bills.

Yeah, nice job.

8. raginberriodoom

raginberriodoom Senior member

I know there has been mention of a restock for the tan moleskin, but will there be one for the navy moleskin too?

All of the pants look great btw! Epaulet is attracting more and more of my attention.

9. Racove

Racove Senior member

which wears warmer, the flannel or the moleskin? also, if you'd happen to know the weight of the fabrics that would be great. you should add it to your excellent product descriptions

10. phoenixrecon

phoenixrecon Senior member

I was planning on some RM Williams moleskins soon. Now I will have to reconsider

? i dont get it?

11. Epaulet

Thanks again guys - and thanks to everyone who ordered! We've got our shipping work cut out for us this weekend. Everything's going out first thing on Monday.

What material are the buttons made out of?

Buttons are faux-horn plastic. They're just on the rear.

I know there has been mention of a restock for the tan moleskin, but will there be one for the navy moleskin too?

All of the pants look great btw! Epaulet is attracting more and more of my attention.

Thank you sir. And yes, depending on sales, we may restock the navy moleskin as well. I'm getting color swatches early next week to see if there's another color to add into the mix.

which wears warmer, the flannel or the moleskin? also, if you'd happen to know the weight of the fabrics that would be great. you should add it to your excellent product descriptions

The moleskin is definitely warmer. It's quite thick and wind resistant. As someone who's touched quite a bit of moleskin, it's one of the nicest varieties that I've ever felt. Good call on the fabric weights, I'll ask my trouser house next week.

? i dont get it?
    Racove suggested that I make an individual thread for large product launches as people who aren't subscribed to my affiliate thread occasionally ain't knowing. I took his advice on this.

12. Epaulet

Wow, these have sold way faster than I thought. Sorry for all the stock-outs on sizes.

I'm putting in a full reorder for Tan Moleskin, Navy Moleskin, and Charcoal Flannel on Tuesday. We'll probably get delivery in the second week of January. If I missed anyone with this round and you'd like to reserve a unit, then please let me know. Once the actual delivery date is confirmed, then we'll set up the items online for a formal preorder.

But holy god, you guys will love these. I had in-store customers picking up 2 and 3 pairs at a time yesterday. The fit is spot on.

And I'm staring at some beautiful fabrics right now. We'll have all kinds of good stuff for the Spring!

13. blynch

blynch Senior member

Glad I got in before the sellout, ordered the navy trousers yesterday. Would rather have had charcoal, but its so cold I need these moleskin pants.

14. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

these look fantastic mike.

15. edubs01

edubs01 Senior member

When do you think you will be able to turn around a black wool trouser?

16. iDoc

iDoc Senior member

Damn, wish I saw this thread eariler. Been looking for a nice pair of moleskin pants...

17. Racove

Racove Senior member

in for last pair of 33 tan moleskins. i know they are tailorable, but hope they fit OTR. what's to be expected w/ stretch etc?

18. arahat

arahat Senior member

Any plans for a burnt orange/reddish colour trousers?

19. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member

Nice pants, look pretty solid, though might I suggest since you have given these a split waistband that can be taken in or out, that you could make a belt loopless version for a simpler, cleaner look, which I think would work with the aesthetic you're going for.

20. XenoX101

XenoX101 Senior member