• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introducing Sizeadvisor.com: Find shoes that fit

Claus

Reaction score
More than 3,700 ratings now.

Some additional news:

We've switched to Allen Edmonds' latest last designations.

Sizeadvisors now also uses the latest last designations by Allen Edmonds. For instance, the 5-65 last is now called 65 last, to be in sync with AE's website. Ratings and recommendations are not affected.

New brands

There are several additional brands – mostly made in the US – that you can enter ratings for (and get recommendations if they are being rated). For instance:
  • Chippewa Boots
  • Thorogood
  • Wolverine

and some more.

Claus

Reaction score
Just crossed 4,200 ratings. :slayer:

Also, there are some new shoe brands: Cleverly, Truman Boot Co., as well as TXTURE and Sagara from Indonesia.

Claus

Reaction score
FYI: Over 4,400 ratings now, and still growing.

Thanks to all! :)

Claus

Reaction score
Another Update: Sizeadvisors has now reached 4,600 ratings.

There also have been some changes to the software, mostly of a technical nature, though. This will make maintenance and the upload of new features a bit easier.

There's also a small change in the user interface, but nothing too drastically. I plan to extend that a little bit in the next months.

Thanks to all participants!

Claus

Reaction score
> 4,800 ratings now.

Next time, it's going to be about the first five thousand ratings at Sizeadvisors. :slayer:

Claus

Reaction score
> 5500 ratings.

I still don't know how to use the platform. :(

If would have been helpful if you'd described what part of Sizeadvieos confuses you.

Alternatively, you can describe what you expect to see after you logged into Sizeadvisors. Send me a PM if you like.

Sorry for the late reply, btw. :blush:

Claus

Reaction score
Sizeadvisors will be down over the weekend (starting today 12:00 UTC), due to a server migration.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I recently bought some shoes with the advise of Sizeadvisors.com and they were perfect. According to my measurements, I was looking at the Meermin Rui last some told me that I should go with 9 UK but I was doubting. So I went to Sizeadvisors and searched according to my ratings and they said I should go with 9.5 UK.

I'm glad I did. The boots feel perfect, no tightness at all. I seriously recommend taking a look in the site before buying shoes if you are hesitant of ehat size.

barutanseijin

Reaction score
It was until relatively recently. Seems to be dead now, unless it’s just a temporary hiccup

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads