1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing RJB - Real Japan Blues

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kiya, Dec 15, 2007.

1. kiya

kiya Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Yes, i too have that shirt. The fabric is wild, so much detail yet slick looking.

2. Sad Panda

Sad Panda Active Member

Hey all,

I purchased these RJB x The Flat Head collab's from the RJB Daikayama store in Tokyo in approx 2010. Hardly worn them but about to start the process as my main denim.

I cant find out any info about them online. I assume they are unsanforized (as my other the flat head and RJB's are). Anyone know the weight of them out of interest? or any other info and specs? They are DF02 or DFO2?

My main question relates to the hot pre-soak when brand new and before the first wear that I should have done for unsanforized denim. Unfortunately, I have already worn them around 15 times and I didnt pre-soak them first. Is it too late, or should I still pre-soak them?

cheers

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  3. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

What's up with this thread? I can hear my laptop keys echoing in here....

Anyway, selling a great pair of RJB x SE 106BSP jeans in size 31 for a good price. The jeans have been worn little - pics and description in the classifieds.

4. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

The last time I posted in this thread was 2007. Sweet.