• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introducing D.C. Lewis Footwear - Affiliate Thread

yywwyy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone give me information on when I can order a pair of black or brown Matthew's in size US7 or even 6.5? I've been waiting for the chance for two months, lol

CYstyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can someone give me information on when I can order a pair of black or brown Matthew's in size US7 or even 6.5? I've been waiting for the chance for two months, lol

pm DC Lewis, he's good at replying quite quickly.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is that the Matthew in suede? I can't wait to see those.

I'm getting antsy waiting for mine. I paid on January 21 and was told that delivery would take approximately 2 1/2 months. I check my front porch everyday when I rush home from work. . .it's like waiting for Christmas morning

rikod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a question for the persons that have this model. I purchased these pair of Clayton single monk strap back when DC Lewis started, I think they are well made and I like them. The problem is that after 3 wears still feel to tight in the instep and they are uncomfortable, they fit very well everywhere else. I'm not sure what to do right know. I don't have too much experience with this style of buckled shoes. What I'm inclined to do right know is to sell the pair now that they are practically new, but I wonder that since I only wear them 3 times they might stretch with more use, I don't think so but would like the opinion of an owner.

I'm 8D US and UK 7E. These are 8D

Many thanks guys

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I have a question for the persons that have this model. I purchased these pair of Clayton single monk strap back when DC Lewis started, I think they are well made and I like them. The problem is that after 3 wears still feel to tight in the instep and they are uncomfortable, they fit very well everywhere else. I'm not sure what to do right know. I don't have too much experience with this style of buckled shoes. What I'm inclined to do right know is to sell the pair now that they are practically new, but I wonder that since I only wear them 3 times they might stretch with more use, I don't think so but would like the opinion of an owner.
I'm 8D US and UK 7E. These are 8D
Many thanks guys

I have the Clayton, and I did have to size up 1/2 size from the 101 (Matthew) last as they were very tight in the instep for me. After going up to a 43, they fit much better. After +/- 10 wears, they feel perfect.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics