• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introducing D.C. Lewis Footwear - Affiliate Thread

AchtungBaby07

Reaction score
sadly i missed out on it! really gutted.... but think david mentioned that it might become a staple.

yes please!! post pics once you get them!
cheers.gif

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sadly i missed out on it! really gutted.... but think david mentioned that it might become a staple.

yes please!! post pics once you get them! :cheers:

Will do. The suede has such a great texture :inlove: (the stuff from the samples that is)

AchtungBaby07

Reaction score
did you get the porter in suede from the sample sale?

do post some suede shoe Appreciation man!

AchtungBaby07

Reaction score
oh nvm then, because I thought I remembered that there was a pair of suede porter on the sample sale, and when you mentioned stuffs from samples in parenthesis I thought you were referring to it.
tounge.gif
my bad!

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

oh nvm then, because I thought I remembered that there was a pair of suede porter on the sample sale, and when you mentioned stuffs from samples in parenthesis I thought you were referring to it. :tounge: my bad!

There is a picture of all the leathers a few pages back. The suede in particular was very impressive to me!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

:fistbump:

happens to be my favourite as well spoo! And im currently in the city where U2 got their initial inspirations for their album

Not to derail, but +10 points for you. Enjoy Berlin.

wishiwasricher

Reaction score
Has anyone got the porter in either a tan or medium brown? I would love to see some action shots.

Im trying to convince myself to pull the trigger but i keep changing my mind!

Crobins

Reaction score
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Hi...does anyone know the next order cycle? I have an order in, but I really want to get the Clayton. Btw, would that shoe work as currently lasted for an 11.5 E US assuming an upsize to 12? Mostly a question of the fullness, or not, of the last...

Dayman

Reaction score
They have them on KentWang.com. For me the shoe fit like a glove TTS, I would think going up a half would work but there might be some more info regarding that further back.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone got the porter in either a tan or medium brown? I would love to see some action shots.

Im trying to convince myself to pull the trigger but i keep changing my mind!
Same here, need a light tan for summer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads