• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introducing D.C. Lewis Footwear - Affiliate Thread

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your assertion would hold a lot more merit if only that was the same shoe.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
cb4f66c6.jpg

Wjleier

Reaction score
You (DC Lewis) and It's owners really do look to have some beautiful stuff. I am very impressed with the value you seem to offer. Shoes like this and Carmina are seemingly making it easier to enter the "high end" shoe market for a great value.

Asian Afro

Reaction score

Belts are completely handmade by me personally here in the US. All are saddle-stitched with premium leather and hardware. I will probably eventually setup a separate thread for this but for now please pm me.

My upcoming D.C. Lewis navy belt to go with my navy Porter. This is a cel pic from David.

distinctive

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Quick questions about DC Lewis:

- Refurbishing/relasting services - available? and if they are, cost?
- Lasted shoe trees - when will they be available and will they be available on a stand along basis?
- Benchgrade vs handgrade - what are the differences in construction or materials used?  According to KW website, both have beveled waist, channeled soles, and are GY welted.

Sorry for the delay.

Refurbishing services are not available at this time but perhaps in the future. I will look into it.

Lasted shoe trees will be available within a month or so and will be free for those who choose to pay in full up front for pre-orders as an alternative to the $125 deposit.

Kent Wang carries only one D.C. Lewis model at this time- the Clayton. All other "benchmade" shoes are not made by D.C. Lewis so I cannot comment on his footwear.

it not matter,
all have same problem.
It look very good shoe for price.

I'm sorry but I have to take issue with this. What basis or expertise do you have for this comment? To the best of my knowledge, the French are typically the only shoemakers that have the depressed toe box (which still comes up off of the ground). I think you've picked a single pair of small and well-worn shoes to justify your argument. For reference, have a look at Springline's lasts: http://www.springline.net/mens.htm as well as a side view of any prestigious non-French dress shoe. I don't feel like you can judge the quality of my shoes from online photos of the curve of the toe box. Buy a pair and then feel free to comment :D.

My new Navy Porters :slayer:

sorry for the crappy picture but I was in a hurry and had to share how amazing they are

Thanks! Just wanted to note that the true color is a bit darker-sort of a midnight blue.

Last edited:

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks! Just wanted to note that the true color is a bit darker-sort of a midnight blue.

It is a much darker color, again with a crappy cell phone its hard to get an exact color representation. much darker in person

PipersSon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My new Navy Porters :slayer:
sorry for the crappy picture but I was in a hurry and had to share how amazing they are

Thanks for the pics. I will say that I would like to see better pics from you or some other forummer when they have time (if they haven't already).

Edit: Is the white in the brogueing a result of the pic quality, or is it truly representative?

Last edited:

distinctive

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the pics. I will say that I would like to see better pics from you or some other forummer when they have time (if they haven't already).
Edit: Is the white in the brogueing a result of the pic quality, or is it truly representative?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads