• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello
I’m a long time looker, but today I have decided to join your company.
I like brown boots and pasta with salmon
Couple days ago I’ve got my first pair of shell cordovan boots (C&J skye2).
And I’m a ENT doctor from Moscow, Russia
Hello there, welcome to the forum!

colenave

Reaction score
Hello to your face everyone! I'm Rev. Stumbled across the site when looking up info about a vintage shoe on eBay. Hooked after about 30 seconds ?
Married, 2 kids, 2 dogs, transplant to ATL area, I do user research.
My interests lie where product longevity, style, and thriftiness collide. I own several pairs of higher end second hand jeans, but I honestly feel most comfortable in dress clothes. The crowd I grew up with tended to be more fashion-forward, but I also have a great appreciation for classic, modest looks.
Happy to be here!!

Ceejayblue

Reaction score
Hello. New here. I am Jane Catherine also known as CeeJay. New to leatherworking. Hope to be active by sharing my ideas of the work i do and gaining feedback to make sure i make something that will last for years to come and can be passed down through generations

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello to your face everyone! I'm Rev. Stumbled across the site when looking up info about a vintage shoe on eBay. Hooked after about 30 seconds ?
Married, 2 kids, 2 dogs, transplant to ATL area, I do user research.
My interests lie where product longevity, style, and thriftiness collide. I own several pairs of higher end second hand jeans, but I honestly feel most comfortable in dress clothes. The crowd I grew up with tended to be more fashion-forward, but I also have a great appreciation for classic, modest looks.
Happy to be here!!
Happy to have you aboard. Welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Name's Nolan, I'm looking to spruce up my look and my wardrobe. I've been a jeans and t-shirt guy for a long time but I'm tired of that, it's boring. I look in my drawers and closet and I barely want to wear anything that's there. I've recently gotten a couple of nicer pieces to put together some decent outfits at least for when I go out on the weekends but I'm definitely looking to become more style conscious on the whole.
Hi Nolan, you've found the right place to help you with your sartorial journey. Welcome to the forum!

shippingpp

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm here to introduce myself as a new family member on this forum. My name is Kusumo. I live in malang, east java, ID and currently studying computer science at universitas brawijaya. At the moment, I'm also starting a small business in package forwarding called shippingpp. Its service allows anyone to shop and ship globally from Indonesia. If you are interested, please spend some time to checkout the website at shippingpp[dot]com, I'll be glad to assist you there.
Okay, I think that's enough for now and thanks again to have me in this forum.

K. Kusumo.

jbuenavides

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, I am the new addition to this community.
I am a web developer for an online shop and I am into styling.

THIRDTIMESACHAR

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.

Hey fok,and everyone else, im a country boy who never was really into attire. Jeans,t-shirt and flips if i was at my hometown Newport,North Carolina,anywhere else steel toe work boots,t-shirt and jeans,i splurge and update my attire at times,1 child shes 26,1 grandbaby she will be 3 this year

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey fok,and everyone else, im a country boy who never was really into attire. Jeans,t-shirt and flips if i was at my hometown Newport,North Carolina,anywhere else steel toe work boots,t-shirt and jeans,i splurge and update my attire at times,1 child shes 26,1 grandbaby she will be 3 this year
Hi there, welcome to the forum!

elydell

Reaction score
I lurked here for a long time and decided to join. Getting into good deals and as I've grown quality is more important than quality.
I'm here for the lessons

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads