• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ratatosk

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm Norwegian and always looking to improve the way I dress. I by no means dress well IMO, it can best be described as casual, but nice. My dream pieces are a high-end pea coat and Enzo Bonafe Jumper boot in cordovan.

Phrank

Reaction score
Just joined - member of a few other forums.

In Toronto, love Viberg and Alden boots, still have lots of Japanese denim pretty much from every maker, love watches, and collect, restore and use antique straight razors, love my Sheffield steel.

Semi-retired, and doing now whatever I want to do...even though it seems too many of my clothing choices have been out of style and back in style once or twice now....:)

c_omeara

Reaction score
I'm c_omeara, Recently graduated High School (Glad I'm out). Currently working in the Men's fashion industry, and generally, have an appreciation for dressing well. Generally wear things that are a bit more modern and flamboyant, however, I wear a combination of suits and sport coats for work, I appreciate quality over quantity, and I'm very glad that I have found this forum, it's great to find a bunch of like-minded guys, not too many out there who appreciate looking like a million bucks nowadays. Feel free to ask me any questions, especially if you need help getting outfits together (It is what I do for a living)!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm Norwegian and always looking to improve the way I dress. I by no means dress well IMO, it can best be described as casual, but nice. My dream pieces are a high-end pea coat and Enzo Bonafe Jumper boot in cordovan.
Welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just joined - member of a few other forums.

In Toronto, love Viberg and Alden boots, still have lots of Japanese denim pretty much from every maker, love watches, and collect, restore and use antique straight razors, love my Sheffield steel.

Semi-retired, and doing now whatever I want to do...even though it seems too many of my clothing choices have been out of style and back in style once or twice now....:)
Hello Phrank, yours is an interesting cv. Welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm c_omeara, Recently graduated High School (Glad I'm out). Currently working in the Men's fashion industry, and generally, have an appreciation for dressing well. Generally wear things that are a bit more modern and flamboyant, however, I wear a combination of suits and sport coats for work, I appreciate quality over quantity, and I'm very glad that I have found this forum, it's great to find a bunch of like-minded guys, not too many out there who appreciate looking like a million bucks nowadays. Feel free to ask me any questions, especially if you need help getting outfits together (It is what I do for a living)!

Silver Pine

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Silver Pine. Decided to join after having lurked for over a year. Learned some useful things I was able to use in deciding what to wear to my daughter's wedding.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Silver Pine. Decided to join after having lurked for over a year. Learned some useful things I was able to use in deciding what to wear to my daughter's wedding.
Hello Sliver Pine, welcome to the forum!

MJC2020

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Michael. I have noticed over the years of reading about men's fashion that there is a gap between what you see in a magazine versus what you actually buy and wear. I often see items that are too out of my price range or don't feel like I can pull them off. I have come on here to share what I have learned over the years and bridge the gap from the fashion world to the average joe like me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads