• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Andrew. I've been a lurker on the forum for a couple of years and finally decided to open up an account. My style leans towards Americana and Prep (basically anything recommended on Put This On), and I have an unhealthy obsession with chunky knitwear.

Beaulieu724

Reaction score
Hello I’m relatively new to the style world and specifically the Goodyear welted shoe world. As a resident of San Francisco, style is entirely unnecessary. However I enjoy wearing brown shoes, chinos or jeans, and a button down or sweater. Joining here as I have my second pair and considering future additions. The first pair I bought doesn’t fit quite right and interested and feedback on how to fix or sell / trade that pair.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello I’m relatively new to the style world and specifically the Goodyear welted shoe world. As a resident of San Francisco, style is entirely unnecessary. However I enjoy wearing brown shoes, chinos or jeans, and a button down or sweater. Joining here as I have my second pair and considering future additions. The first pair I bought doesn’t fit quite right and interested and feedback on how to fix or sell / trade that pair.
Welcome!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Andrew. I've been a lurker on the forum for a couple of years and finally decided to open up an account. My style leans towards Americana and Prep (basically anything recommended on Put This On), and I have an unhealthy obsession with chunky knitwear.
Welcome to the forum!

OrlandoMo

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Interested in something even better than Goodyear welted shoes? I work for a company that does hand-welted shoes at the same (or lower) price than luxury brands Goodyears...

ryanluo23

Reaction score
@toomanychairs

here to be enabled to help me obtain toomanyboots

Last edited:

Shinto

Reaction score
Hello all,

From the UK, love American sports, classical music and a nice pair of Oxfords.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

KeterMalkuth

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm from the U.S., am a fan of finely made clothing and accessories, and am interested in learning more about men's fashion.

Wookie311

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Brand new member here residing in Dallas, TX. Created my account here mainly for education and help identifying/valuing a few sport coats that I’ve picked up for resale. My wife and I are part-time Poshmark/eBay resellers and I’ve started to help her source menswear. I personally have massively increased my awareness and interest in quality menswear over the past year or so. Not sure what started it exactly, but one day I started liking really nice sport coats LOL. I’ve also noticed the forum has classifieds, which I may start posting to as well. So far my two greatest finds are silk and cashmere Zegna Couture XXX plaid 3B sport coat and a Kiton 3B sport coat with working surgeon’s cuffs. Too bad neither are in my size!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Brand new member here residing in Dallas, TX. Created my account here mainly for education and help identifying/valuing a few sport coats that I’ve picked up for resale. My wife and I are part-time Poshmark/eBay resellers and I’ve started to help her source menswear. I personally have massively increased my awareness and interest in quality menswear over the past year or so. Not sure what started it exactly, but one day I started liking really nice sport coats LOL. I’ve also noticed the forum has classifieds, which I may start posting to as well. So far my two greatest finds are silk and cashmere Zegna Couture XXX plaid 3B sport coat and a Kiton 3B sport coat with working surgeon’s cuffs. Too bad neither are in my size!
Hello there, any questions? Welcome to the forum!

OrlandoMo

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I could be interested if the quality and return policy make sense. Key questions I care about are where is the leather sourced (Tannery name) and where is the stichting done?
Sure! The shoes are hand-welted in Mirandola (Italy) in a small workshop by Adriano Cappi and his son Alessandro. The leather used is a premium vegetable tanned calfskin coming from Valdarno tannery. How can we achieve such a good price with that quality? Here in our homepage you can find the answer at the voice "How it works".

For the return policy we have free returns for US and UK, more info here.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, it's Yvonne,

The new little girl on the web and who already sees herself as a future Anna Wintour lol! :)

You too like new trends, do not hesitate to put your links below.
On my side I embarked on the YouTube adventure to share my delusions "Fashion, Travel and fun" on YV TV!
Feel free to join me on YV TV and subscribe to cheer this new channel!

https://www.youtube.com/c/YVTVPROD

Bisou Bisou,
Yvonne
63E8D374-4D7F-4141-9FEC-F49527AF9F2E.png

lyfaqu

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Sean. I am 31 yo and living in London. I am interested in classic menswear and looking forward to exchanging ideas. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads