• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spirit and scars

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.
My name is Frank and my girlfriend Jade and I Live in Las Vegas, NV
We both have a online business buying and selling clothing. Jade and I are both eclectic. We have two pet rabbits that bring us alot of joy. Maybe, we will share our story of how Honeybun( our first rabbit) came into our life. Anyway, Jade and I enjoy buying and selling almost anything. We enjoy researching and reselling quality items. Hopefully, Jade and I will make new friends because we work from home which keeps us busy with orders. Hello, and thank you for having us on your forum.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My name is Frank and my girlfriend Jade and I Live in Las Vegas, NV
We both have a online business buying and selling clothing. Jade and I are both eclectic. We have two pet rabbits that bring us alot of joy. Maybe, we will share our story of how Honeybun( our first rabbit) came into our life. Anyway, Jade and I enjoy buying and selling almost anything. We enjoy researching and reselling quality items. Hopefully, Jade and I will make new friends because we work from home which keeps us busy with orders. Hello, and thank you for having us on your forum.
Hello Frank, welcome to the forum. Do you have a website or another way for us to take a peek at what you've got?

Spirit and scars

Reaction score
Hello Frank, welcome to the forum. Do you have a website or another way for us to take a peek at what you've got?
Hello, Thank you for our reply. At this moment we do not have a website. We have been using the eBay platform which will most likely come to a halt due.
Although, Jade have been very for to have come across some nice clothing and deals. We do alot of research. The last purchase we made from a private locally was some Vintage Native American jewelry. I was somewhat skeptical about buying most of the pieces because I couldn't make up my mind. My fiance Jade did alot of research on all pieces. We made a good purchase and we have alot of genuine Native American Jewelry. Interestingly enough, each piece of jewelry has a story to tell due to the age and craftsman.
On another note, I am the one who likes the higher end clothing. I have expensive taste on a beer income. I do appreciate the feel of nicely made shirt. Shoes are my weekness but I am afraid of $600.00 or more for shoes. I think my fiance would be unimpressed. It's OK though, I respect her. So, I find a deal like I did the other day. I made an offer on a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo hightops. Neither the seller or I could determine if the shoes were actually authentic. I requested more photos but she doesn't take very good photos. I are a low offer for $28 and the seller accepted my offer. It turns out that the shoes are authentic after doing alot of research. That is how we found the Style Forum. I hope I am not taking up too much of your time because when I begin writing it is difficult to find an end. Ok, I found an end. I will check out the forum and hopefully find something to purchase. I am always keeping my eyes open for a pair of Gucci platform loafers size 13. Any suggestions for a pre-owned pair or a reasonably priced pair of new ones would be appreciated.
I am still not sure how this forum operates.
Regards, Frank and Jade

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello, Thank you for our reply. At this moment we do not have a website. We have been using the eBay platform which will most likely come to a halt due.
Although, Jade have been very for to have come across some nice clothing and deals. We do alot of research. The last purchase we made from a private locally was some Vintage Native American jewelry. I was somewhat skeptical about buying most of the pieces because I couldn't make up my mind. My fiance Jade did alot of research on all pieces. We made a good purchase and we have alot of genuine Native American Jewelry. Interestingly enough, each piece of jewelry has a story to tell due to the age and craftsman.
On another note, I am the one who likes the higher end clothing. I have expensive taste on a beer income. I do appreciate the feel of nicely made shirt. Shoes are my weekness but I am afraid of $600.00 or more for shoes. I think my fiance would be unimpressed. It's OK though, I respect her. So, I find a deal like I did the other day. I made an offer on a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo hightops. Neither the seller or I could determine if the shoes were actually authentic. I requested more photos but she doesn't take very good photos. I are a low offer for $28 and the seller accepted my offer. It turns out that the shoes are authentic after doing alot of research. That is how we found the Style Forum. I hope I am not taking up too much of your time because when I begin writing it is difficult to find an end. Ok, I found an end. I will check out the forum and hopefully find something to purchase. I am always keeping my eyes open for a pair of Gucci platform loafers size 13. Any suggestions for a pre-owned pair or a reasonably priced pair of new ones would be appreciated.
I am still not sure how this forum operates.
Regards, Frank and Jade
Frank, the forum is fairly easy to figure out, nearly self explanatory. You're not taking up too much of my time, I offer assistance when I can. Check out Poshmark and The Real Real for your Gucci's. Best wishes on your sartorial journey!

Reaction score
Name is Sei,

Currently living in Tokyo, Japan.

In the past I've been a fan of more "mode" fashion styles, like Rick Owens, or Yohji Yamamoto. However, I had my very first suit made last summer, and have been hooked on the sartorial/tailored look since. Currently trying to build up my sartorial wardrobe one step at a time.

The ideal would be to somehow be able to mix guidi boots with tailored slacks or something, but I'll have to think and work on that on the side.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

relax1982

Reaction score
Hi My name is Greg, I'm a long time old member, but haven't been on in years and decided to make a new username.
I work in tech & menswear in New York and am interested in finding people on this board who are interested in Lacrosse culture and clothing. Message me any suggestions or questions if you're interested. Thanks!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Name is Sei,

Currently living in Tokyo, Japan.

In the past I've been a fan of more "mode" fashion styles, like Rick Owens, or Yohji Yamamoto. However, I had my very first suit made last summer, and have been hooked on the sartorial/tailored look since. Currently trying to build up my sartorial wardrobe one step at a time.

The ideal would be to somehow be able to mix guidi boots with tailored slacks or something, but I'll have to think and work on that on the side.

Thanks for taking the time to read.
Hi Sei, welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi My name is Greg, I'm a long time old member, but haven't been on in years and decided to make a new username.
I work in tech & menswear in New York and am interested in finding people on this board who are interested in Lacrosse culture and clothing. Message me any suggestions or questions if you're interested. Thanks!
Greg, welcome back again!

Spirit and scars

Reaction score
Frank, the forum is fairly easy to figure out, nearly self explanatory. You're not taking up too much of my time, I offer

assistance when I can. Check out Poshmark and The Real Real for your Gucci's. Best wishes on your sartorial journey!

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate the suggestion for looking for Gucci Shoes. Have a wonderful day.
Viva Las Vegas

BrettUnder

Reaction score
Brett here, I was active on styleforum and a few others (I thought this one too) about ten years ago, then I was broke and had more than I could wear... My feet have grown almost a full size and have some beautiful shoes I need to sell (and replace!)...

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brett here, I was active on styleforum and a few others (I thought this one too) about ten years ago, then I was broke and had more than I could wear... My feet have grown almost a full size and have some beautiful shoes I need to sell (and replace!)...
Brett, welcome back!

JBL1993

Reaction score
Lily is here from Canada. I'd like to find out more about men's fashion. I'm doing business and immigration consulting work. Thanks.

Auntie Deb

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Auntie Deb! I do tailoring and dressmaking. Been sewing for more than 30 years. Current occupation is Tailor at a men's clothing store. That's all folks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads