• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, my name is Pedro, I'm 35 years old and I come from Portugal. Currently I live in Barcelona and have an office job where there is no dress code.
Recently I found the passion for goodyear welted shoes and have already bought a pair each from Shoepassiopn, Cheaney and Carlos Santos (all oxfords).
Might be my Portuguese bias, but so far I'm amazed with Carlos Santos!!! :)
Hi Pedro, Carlos Santos shoes do have a good reputation. Welcome to the forum!

Mroregontrailboy

Reaction score
Hello Chris, happy to have you on board. Hopefully, we can assist you in your pursuit of "radness", lol! Btw, whatcha cookin'? As a former restaurant owner I'm always curious in all things culinary.
Thank you for the welcome:) I work at a very special order meat market with a deli and restaurant in it some may know as the term "groceraunt" lol. We use very fresh and quality hard to find ingredients to create our menu and daily specials. We use alot of local ingredients to Oregon and the West Coast. I enjoy making food for people and seeing how happy they are when the meal I prepared was so great for them. Hopefully I can find a few of those Rad windbreakers for my collection. As they wont be for sale after I own them. Lol. Have a good day

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome:) I work at a very special order meat market with a deli and restaurant in it some may know as the term "groceraunt" lol. We use very fresh and quality hard to find ingredients to create our menu and daily specials. We use alot of local ingredients to Oregon and the West Coast. I enjoy making food for people and seeing how happy they are when the meal I prepared was so great for them. Hopefully I can find a few of those Rad windbreakers for my collection. As they wont be for sale after I own them. Lol. Have a good day
Chris, you're very welcome. Your passion for food and the happiness of your customers says much about you brother. Wishing you a great day too.

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all.
Im a 32 year old norwegian working in health care. Thus my business wardrobe is white scrubs. When i am not at work i enjoy more decent clothes at the casual side of the CM spectrum. I am here to talk clothes, shoes and interact with SF affiliates.

I am a happy customer with luxire, cavour and berg & berg and will happily share my experiences.

Cheers!

Miles R.

Reaction score
My name is Miles. I have recently revived my interest in what I suppose is called "classic men's wear," though I tend to think of it as just "grown-up clothes." I quit wearing jeans and sneakers when I finished college, but for decades after that I was choosing garb within a very limited range of colors, especially in winter, rarely wearing a necktie, and never venturing upon such extravagant frills as pocket squares. Lately, since my financial circumstances have changed for the better, I have been getting a bit more adventurous with accessories and learning how to put colors together in a more interesting way. My avatar photo (at this moment; I may change it later) records my successful execution of the trinity knot on a necktie that I have had since the 1980s, though that is definitely not a style of knot that I attempt every day.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all.
Im a 32 year old norwegian working in health care. Thus my business wardrobe is white scrubs. When i am not at work i enjoy more decent clothes at the casual side of the CM spectrum. I am here to talk clothes, shoes and interact with SF affiliates.

I am a happy customer with luxire, cavour and berg & berg and will happily share my experiences.

Cheers!
Welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My name is Miles. I have recently revived my interest in what I suppose is called "classic men's wear," though I tend to think of it as just "grown-up clothes." I quit wearing jeans and sneakers when I finished college, but for decades after that I was choosing garb within a very limited range of colors, especially in winter, rarely wearing a necktie, and never venturing upon such extravagant frills as pocket squares. Lately, since my financial circumstances have changed for the better, I have been getting a bit more adventurous with accessories and learning how to put colors together in a more interesting way. My avatar photo (at this moment; I may change it later) records my successful execution of the trinity knot on a necktie that I have had since the 1980s, though that is definitely not a style of knot that I attempt every day.
Hello Miles, it's good that you're open to new concepts and sartorial exploration. Welcome to the forum!

once a day

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, I’m Derek. My style is pretty simple; jeans and a tshirt typically. I like APC, Diesel, & Nudie. Nothing flashy. I guess you could say I’m a minimalist. My preferences in footwear vary, but I have been getting into boots lately. Thursday’s, Wolverine, and Red Wing. If you have a high end boot suggestion I’d be interested in hearing it. Anyway, glad to be here. Hopefully I’ll get to learn a thing or two about many of you soon.

Welcome Derek!

once a day

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey my name is Kurt. I am 23 years old and want to get more involved with menswear. Anything from nice Italian shoes to suits that fit the right way. The reason I joined Styleforum is to talk with likeminded individuals about menswear.
Welcome Kurt - great to have you joining the community!

once a day

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all.

Cheers!

Welcome @norMD - always great to see a fellow Scandinavian here in the community. :cheers:

HighGround

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm Chris. I am a 19-year old university student in the fashion wasteland that is the American Midwest. I started to develop an appreciation for high fashion recently (particularly Hedi Slimane's work), and I'm trying to consume as much fashion media as I can to better understand the industry and the art. I've already learned a lot from reading here, and I am excited to continue to develop my own knowledge and taste in fashion.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Chris,

Glad to have you as a member of the forum. Let us know if you've any questions, we're happy to assist you.

capooo

Reaction score
Hey there! My name is Chris, 28 yo engineer in the Midwest. Dress code at my job is quite casual. I’m normally a raw denim / boots guy. Starting to experiment a bit with SLP looks, and recently ordered a JE jacket off Grailed. Dabble a bit in streetwear and sneakers, looking to craft a personal style I guess. Look - reigning champ / unbranded / nike

8EC4C0B9-AE71-4EA0-8AA7-97FDD4636378.png

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hello im here to sell some high end clothing ! looking forward doing business with you guys
Hey there! My name is Chris, 28 yo engineer in the Midwest. Dress code at my job is quite casual. I’m normally a raw denim / boots guy. Starting to experiment a bit with SLP looks, and recently ordered a JE jacket off Grailed. Dabble a bit in streetwear and sneakers, looking to craft a personal style I guess. Look - reigning champ / unbranded / nike

View attachment 1138064

View attachment 1138064
Hi Chris, those are nice sneakers featured in the photo that you've posted here. Welcome to the forum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads