• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gkp2011

Reaction score
My name is Grayson, I'm completely new here. Looking to start getting some advice on a few things. I'm from Texas, heat here sucks right now.

Oliver11

Reaction score
Hi I'm Oliver. I am a designer, specialized in leather. Soon I will create an official thread for our studio in London. Looking to understand how peoples needs are changing with the times.

Anton Klevlin

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Klevlin Anton.
I am very glad that I joined the forum. It's nice to understand that there are people here who can give advice or give constructive criticism.
I live in Lviv Ukraine and are engaged in the manufacture of leather goods.
I make products to order, and also sell finished products.
My works can be viewed under the link:

www.etsy.com/shop/KlevlinLeatherGoods

Any questions and criticism are welcome.
Good mood to you all)!

TheVale

Reaction score
Hi, Its TheVale
I recently joined the forum.
Hopefully I'll have a great time here ^_^

nchiker1

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forum here. NC resident, with a couple kids.

Been trying to begin dressing well, and thought this would be a good resource.

Extra R

Reaction score
Silly question for the mods - how do you PM someone? Do you use the Conversation button? Thanks for the help!

Miyagi

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Miyagi, from France,I'm here because I want to learn more about fashion and tailoring.

I'm also interested in street photography, cinema and graphic design.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Silly question for the mods - how do you PM someone? Do you use the Conversation button? Thanks for the help!
Hi,

Yes, that's exactly it. You just start a new private conversation.

Yaumegui

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am Yaumegui from France. I am 36. I like menswear, mainly classic and I am a big fan of WAYWTCM to which I will try to contribute

Cheers.

Januz99

Reaction score
Hello, my first name is Jesus ( the J is pronounced like an H in Spanish...) , but I encourage most people to call me by my middle name, Gabriel. So, let's stick with Gabriel.

Currently, I am a sophomore attending community college in Maryland. I am pursuing a B.S in Finance and wish to work in the investment banking field -M&A being the main interest.

I joined SF because I wanted to access more of the members-only content, such as the auctions. I am on a budget, but I am determined to save up and buy higher quality clothes.

Most of my peers dress casually, but I prefer to to dress up. Partly because I feel more confident when I dress up, but also because I believe making a good impression will help me be more successful.

As of now, my wardrobe is comprised of basic pieces, mostly purchased from Nordstrom Rack; dress shirts ( white poplin, blue oxford, black cotton blend), trousers ( light grey, mid-grey, charcoal), and some dark wash jeans ( deep indigo, almost-black).

Dress shoe-wise I am limited. I only have a pair of black faux--croc skin derbies, and a pair of AE merlot Park Ave bought via online clearance.

Naturally, I am on the lookout for tips on where to gather the missing staple pieces ( navy blazer, black oxfords, sport coats, etc) at bargain prices. Hopefully, SF can help with that! Especially around the DMV ( DC,Maryland, Virginia) area.

P.S.

I think ancient Roman mythology is rather interesting, especially in regards to Janus. However, it seems someone else already took it. Hence the iteration for my username.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Maxwell Rosenfeld. I live in between Connecticut and NYC. I enjoy luxury brands such as John Lobb and Loro Piana, and artisanal avant-garde labels like Munoz Vrandecic and Carol Christian Poell. I have appreciated clothing since I was about eight-years-old and developed such a passion that I intend to pursue the design of it as a career. I love many sectors of the industry, but would say that the luxury and artisanal sectors are my favorite, and hope to have respective labels of my own in each in the future.

I am mainly here to get answers and provide them.

Regards,

Maxwell Gurian Rosenfeld

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads