• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mikebailey

Reaction score
Hi Mike, please be sure to send the obligatory nude pics to patrickBOOTH so he can review your body type and figure out what clothing style suits you best. Welcome.

Haha! I will get on that immediately. Thanks for the warm welcome, Harvey!

maanjackson

Reaction score
A very warm hello to all of my friends here,, I'm new here its really great to see you all :)

Mighty Morris

Reaction score
Hello .... I have signed up because I love Tricker's and other fine shoes. And other fine stuff.

And I am glad that other people appreciate these things too.

Best,
MM

jamesd617

Reaction score
Hello Folks,

Im brand new to the StyleForum. I look forward to learning a lot and imparting a bit of wisdom when possible.

JD

Last edited:

dhsil80

Reaction score
hello, just joined the forum, hope to learn a couple of things and make new friends.

FootFitter

Reaction score
hello, just joined the forum. I'm looking forward to learning new things and giving tips/advice on style. I'm excited to connect!

lsxscoob

Reaction score
Hey all just wanted to introduce mystelf. My name is Steven and currently still an undergrad. I joined because I always like looking nice when my friends and I go out and I get tired of the plain tee and jeans look. Looking forward to getting a lot of good opinions from the vets on here.

lynkdead

Reaction score
Not going to lie, joined up because I've been looking for a new pea coat, fell in love with TOJ's version, had my heart crushed because they're ending production, and wanted to lurk the market on this forum to hopefully pick one up.

Drybrarian

Reaction score
I'm Andrew. I'm a Librarian for a federal agency. As such, I could get away with wearing sweat pants and a cheetoh-encrusted Simpsons t-shirt to work. Precisely for that reason I enjoy dressing well and defying the stereotype of how Librarians look.

Of course, I'm still doing that on a government salary, so I'm not exactly swimming in Edward Green or Turnbull & Asser.

dagedajies

Reaction score
OK.i love here,i post a lot, like A LOT, and im a creeper. and can often be found in DT, and i work in retail.thanks
oJCMU1

Last edited:

scottish

Reaction score
Hey SF,

Been lurking here for a few months and finally decided to make an account to post! Always been interested in fashion, my mother has worked in the industry for 30+ years so you can say I probably inherited some of that passion. Anyway, catch you in the threads!

Aqui

Reaction score
Dear Reader,

I have a diploma in drinking beer and I like knitwear.

Best regards,
J.

jwhendy

Reaction score
Just signed up. I'm almost 30 and only recently really started to care about "fashion" -- well, more about fit, to be precise. In high school and college, I did a lot of thrift shopping and would be things that "sort of" worked primarily for the deal. I've come around immensely to seeing the value in feeling confident in how you look and being willing to pay for something that fits well the first time, and enjoying that decision.

In googling around for tips and tricks, I stumble on this forum a lot and hope to learn more, ask for input, etc. I'm married with kids and don't have a huge budget. Much of what gets discussed here is far outside my price range -- I wear Levi's 501s most of the time, but have started building up some khaki/chinos with 2 pairs of J Crew chinos and to two recently acquired Dockers Alpha khakis.

Thanks for having me.
John

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads