• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BagyoMorales

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My name Is Bagyo and I really love style and fashion! I joined this website to gain more knowledge in my future field in fashion! I make youtube videos and I have my own fashion blog which is as of now, my part time job, while I am still attending school! I am also really young (not going to say my age) but please don't treat me any differently!

smile.gif

bwang

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Brian. I'm an 18 year old college student from New York. I'm a fan of tailored clothing, casual wear, and a modern, clean cut look. I've recently (in the past year), started paying more attention to my clothing and appearance, so I'm in this stage where I'm learning about fashion and the different types of looks, manufacturers, etc.

CrimsonCoal

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Crim a 17 year old SoCal student, I've been lurking here for about a year and figured it was finally time to make an account to go with my wardrobe overhaul, I plan to mostly keep to the Classic Menswear section and am a fan of business formal/casual clothes, tailored clothing and watches. I hope to increase my experience in these areas within the next few years and hope to become a long time member.

Commodore Mark

Reaction score
Greetings,

I found this forum a few weeks ago when I started doing some research on men's suits. In one night of reading, this forum opened a new world to me! I read the primer articles the first night, and I have been reading the Classic Menswear threads every night. I remain fascinated by this new world. In particular, I have been drawn to the Allen Edmonds and shoe care threads.

The fact that I am interested in style is unusual...or at least interesting to me. I had some preconceived notions about style and people's interest in style that have been challenged by my reading of posts on SF. I suppose I have taken a 180 on the subject.

Mark

Michael 1265

Reaction score
I'm Mike. With kids who are in high school, I'm starting to think about my clothing choices after ignoring them for many years. I grew up in Groton, CT, I was a paratrooper at Fort Bragg, NC, and I went to College in Vermont. I now live in the Richmond, Virginia metro area.

analoglives

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I've been hiding in the corner and reading your posts for a couple of weeks now and decided to take the plunge and join so that I can pick the collective SF brain about the myriad of things I don't know about the world of high(er)-end clothing (incl. how to fix it, care for it, and what to avoid.) I'm a newbie with a good eye and doing it on the cheap.

J3ff

Reaction score
New here...

I've been interested in quality men's fashion for almost two decades now, but the words quality and fashion have varying meaning to all. Whereas I once thought Brooks Brothers was a decent maker, and it might have been 20 years ago, I have most recently purchased a Brunello Cucinelli shirt and Bettanin & Venturi shoes. Other recent purchases include Barneys Italian cashmere sweaters, A. Testoni (grey) and Franceschetti (dark brown) suede chukkas, and a MacAlan cashmere sweater, and that's probably not even close to the height of fashion out there. While shopping this past weekend I looked at (more like touched) a $25K Tom Ford suit that was on sale for $5.5K. Now that's madness!

My go-to brands are Lucky heritage for jeans; Hickey Freeman suiting; Borrelli for shirts; Stefano Ricci for ties; Hermes, Creed and Barneys (Route du The) for cologne; Oakley x-metal for sunglasses; OVVO for regular vision; James Pearse for T-shirts; and I have to confess to a soft spot for Robert Graham, though I am beginning to move away from his standard fare items for a more clean look.

Thanks!
J

Last edited:

RandallBee

Reaction score
Hello Styleforum, I am RandallBee. I once weighed more than I do now. So more than 90% of my clothes are too big for me; I would like to like to change that, and found your site looking for advice about a catalog my amazing wife got in the mail: Charles Tyrwhitt. I had never heard of the company and was curious. Your site was very helpful.

Since I want to revamp my wardrobe, as much for my wife, as for me, I think I can learn a lot from you, and when I can I'll offer any wisdom I gain.

May you all have a great day.

RandallBee

Aeroneous

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Richard and I am pretty new to just about anything style related. I've been reading threads on SF for a while now and the information on this forum has helped me to put together my first bespoke suit. I recently got out of the military, so learning proper civilian business style has been a bit of a challenge for me. I think I'm coming along okay though!

Thanks to everyone who contributes valuable information on this forum, it's been very helpful for me and several other transitioning veterans I've tried to help. I look forward to learning more about business fashion and just men's style in general.

Simon K

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here. I always stumble across this forum when I've googled something.

I dress in a more formal way.. Preppy for every day.

I am a big fan of the Rugby Ralph Lauren brand, the Polo brand (mainly for oxfords, shirts, and sweaters rather than actual polos), and Double R RL jeans.

Hyrogliphiks

Reaction score
Hello my name is Joe, Im from AZ and ever since i was little i have LOVED clothes and style. I really dont have a set style so to say but if i has to describe it, its a mixture of class, streetwear, casual, and with a hint of whatever i think looks cool! I love finding new clothing brands with their own unique style. I love all sorts of different brands from Ambush,adeen, knocksteady,gourmet,etc but honestly if i like it, then i will buy it! When it comes to jeans i am REALLY picky, but my favorite jeans are from mavi.I hope someday to start a clothing brand or own a clothing store! I am really eager to start using these forums! :)

Last edited:

flufftronix

Reaction score
Hello Styleforum, I'm Michael. Been lurking the past week or so and decided to up and register. Historically I'm not much of a fancy clothes guy, but when I do go above casual I try and do it properly. As per my signing up, I'm in the process of finding something for my sister's wedding (and hopefully many other occasions if I pick the right suit).

Last edited:

DavideMiguel85

Reaction score
Hello. I'm a photographer, I work for myself. I try to avoid confrontation and generally not look like a complete bum. Sometimes I fail!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads