• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EdwardMorich

Reaction score
Hi Guys let me introduce my self. Name Edward Morich from London. I'm the owner of MORich Undies :) Nice to be here

Overloaded

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm 21 from the UK and I'm here for the fresh white tees and raw denim

Oh and I like to lift heavy things up and put them back down

Last edited:

seventiessister

Reaction score
Hi, I'm SeventiesSister - I'm married with 3 sons (am I allowed to be on here, being a woman?) I started to look on Styleforum for one of my boys - a present for graduation and there's some great articles and items for sale. Are there any other females on here? I live in a totally male household - which is great so, being on a mostly male forum for fashion etc., doesn't bother me, hope you guys dont mind me being on here. Oh, yeah I love English Bullterriers (known as the gentlemans' breed - when Hinks 'created' his first true EBT in c.1840), we were really into breeding/showing a good few years ago but dont have any at the moment due to our work committments. Also, I do like to cook - love Greek food, Greece and New York are my top two favourite places. Surprisingly, yes, I like to do the laundry but hate ironing. I love looking after my family (actually its a bit like having 4 sons if I include my husband.) I also prefer American Football to English football - and get just as much sport as any woman can take, funny though when a girly film is on TV everyone drifts out the room!!! I do have the opportunity to go and meet up with one of my six sisters every now and again to get as much girly gossip as possible, then luckily I can go home and back to normality with my guys (so much easier). x

Reaction score
Hello all My name is Chance, and I'm a 37 year old retail business manager from the great state of Arkansas. I have a love for classic men's fashion (vintage sport coats and blazers are my weakness) and I try to avoid fads and trends. When I'm not at work, my go to style is a decent sport coat over a solid colored button up paired with dark denim jeans, my favorite brown oxfords, AND my signature cologne. I believe your outfit isn't complete without a great scent, for the record. Sometimes I'll have fun with my look and rock either my electric blue or fire engine red blazers (which my fiance despises and I adore, lol) in place of my more usually subdued look. I don't make a ton of money, so about 95% of what I see in men's style publications is simply a nice dream for me, but I've found that there are ways to dress like a million bucks without spending the same amount. Right now about half of my wardrobe is unwearable because I allowed myself to get a little too comfortable with eating poorly, but rest assured I am working on it, and soon I'll be able to once again throw on my favorite Seersucker jacket. ;) That's right. Seersucker. Don't judge. I look forward to exploring this site and interacting with everyone. Take it easy!

Last edited:

JakeBworth

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jake. I am a student at JMU and am drawn to the classic menswear section of the forum.

jambrose

Reaction score
Hello,
It seems a lot of good info and discussions here. I've been in suits and business professional for 30 yrs. Dress well without much trying. Thought I'd take it a bit more seriously and enjoy it.

Best,

Joe

gb17

Reaction score
hi I m oui just join today I love jeans and sneaker nice to c u guy :)

markg07

Reaction score
Hello, Everyone I'm Mark, Just joined out of curiosity. Hope to see you guys.

Kiki S

Reaction score
How do you do!
I'm Kiki and my favorite task is shopping for and dressing my husband. He doesn't care and I care a lot!
My mother is a professional tailor so I know a few things but am finding out there is much much more to learn. What joy!
We live in Bellevue WA and hate the rain. But it keeps things green here! Have a lovely day.

Kiki S

Reaction score
Hi Sister! I'm a chick too. Just thought I'd wave at you.
satisfied.gif

kapkloss

Reaction score
Hey y'all. Long time reader, finally a member. Styleforum was a godsend when buying my first suits, hoping to take advantage of similarly great advice (and a few good deals) in the coming years.

tokyocean

Reaction score
Hi. I am Allen. I'm a college student who takes great interest in fashion. Although I don't consider myself to be one of the more fashionable guys out there, I do realize that I'm getting better at it. At least I'm much better at it now than I was a few years ago. I decided to join this community after discovering this place through a Google search about PRPS jeans. It's pleasant to be a member here!

dz-015

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been lurking and reading tons of threads, and have upped my style considerably since I joined. Thanks Styleforum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads