• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Colonel

Reaction score
Hello Colonel, I look forward to purchasing my first pair of Tricker's. I've been told that they produce fabulous boots as well.
Welcome to the forum!
Yes, amazing boots. I bought a blue pair once but took them back. I mean, blue ffs.

Sowilo

Reaction score
Hello, thanks for having me. I'm Alan and I'm from Ireland. I look forward to discussing Style and grooming with you all.

kwazu061

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in my 30s from Ireland. I like a wide variety of styles but as I'm getting g older and finding my way one thing is certain and that is you can't beat quality. Footwear and Jackets would be my favourite items and I probably have far too many of both! I love hunting for something a bit special and like to do my research which is what led me to this forum when I was researching Common Projects which I have just ordered a pair. I love a good back story behind a brand or piece of clothing!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in my 30s from Ireland. I like a wide variety of styles but as I'm getting g older and finding my way one thing is certain and that is you can't beat quality. Footwear and Jackets would be my favourite items and I probably have far too many of both! I love hunting for something a bit special and like to do my research which is what led me to this forum when I was researching Common Projects which I have just ordered a pair. I love a good back story behind a brand or piece of clothing!
Hi there, you're correct. Quality rules over quantity or fast fashion trends. Welcome to the forum!

S.Reezy

Reaction score
Hello,
I’m late 30s from Sydney, Australia. Been visiting the site for a while and thought I should finally join. I’m a big ban of classic tailoring and have commissioned MTM and bespoke suits. Love wider lapel suits and silk ties. Look forward to chatting

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I’m late 30s from Sydney, Australia. Been visiting the site for a while and thought I should finally join. I’m a big ban of classic tailoring and have commissioned MTM and bespoke suits. Love wider lapel suits and silk ties. Look forward to chatting
Hello S. Reezy, welcome to the forum!

Reaction score
Hi all, i'm 31 and i'm from Italy. I've just discovered this forum and i think it will be really useful to me as i'm trying to move towards quality over quantity building my casual wardrobe for everyday use.

Rogelio J Perez

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm from South Florida. I've been lurking in different style forums for over 10 years. I came here to absorb quality information while I build up the quality of my wardrobe. I'm tired of crapola from the mall.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm from South Florida. I've been lurking in different style forums for over 10 years. I came here to absorb quality information while I build up the quality of my wardrobe. I'm tired of crapola from the mall.
Hello Rogelio, building your wardrobe incrementally and with quality pieces is the way to go. I hope that we can provide the information that you're seeking. Welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i'm 31 and i'm from Italy. I've just discovered this forum and i think it will be really useful to me as i'm trying to move towards quality over quantity building my casual wardrobe for everyday use.
Hello, welcome to the forum!

The_Schmidt

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

as crazy as it may sound, I have been lurking the forums more or less regularly since 2006. Looking forward to discussing with you about classic menswear and more specifically the bespoke / mtm aspect as well as fabrics!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

as crazy as it may sound, I have been lurking the forums more or less regularly since 2006. Looking forward to discussing with you about classic menswear and more specifically the bespoke / mtm aspect as well as fabrics!
Hi there, well not soooo crazy. Glad that you found your gumption. Welcome to the forum!

SilverKast

Reaction score
I've been a forum lurker for about 5 years now, but thought I should actually join the forums as I find a number of topics of interest - mostly in the Streetwear and Denim section. I just hit 50, but I enjoy items that I can purchase and will last me a long while. Usually I end up having it all tailored to fit, otherwise I resell (lots of costly errors there) all to the chagrin of my wife who thinks I spend way too much time and money on all of it lol.

Being in Canada I do wish we had a little longer summer seasons, but there is enough colder weather to make for good usage of sweaters, overcoats and other items besides the shorts and tees the summer usually brings.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been a forum lurker for about 5 years now, but thought I should actually join the forums as I find a number of topics of interest - mostly in the Streetwear and Denim section. I just hit 50, but I enjoy items that I can purchase and will last me a long while. Usually I end up having it all tailored to fit, otherwise I resell (lots of costly errors there) all to the chagrin of my wife who thinks I spend way too much time and money on all of it lol.

Being in Canada I do wish we had a little longer summer seasons, but there is enough colder weather to make for good usage of sweaters, overcoats and other items besides the shorts and tees the summer usually brings.
Hi there SilverKast (nice moniker btw), you've decided to stop lurking and come in from the cold. Street wear is an esthetic unto itself. There's so much latitude within this realm. It can be done artfully, tastefully and used to make a statement. I often combine some refined elements with the more rugged aspects of this genre to create a personalized look. Welcome to the forum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads