• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey there Pine Baron, as described you have very fine taste for a young man. Welcome to the forum!

Reaction score
Hi I'm me, 18 and just getting into the whole fashion thing.
I'm really dark skinned but I like dark colors. I like comfortable wear like hoodies and sneakers but I also want to look classy and eye catching sometimes. I dig jackets and hoodies a lot.
Been told I have no fashion sense and hoping to change that. Not American.

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s nice to meet you all. I’m 22 years old and like clothes, accessories, watches, colognes, and shoes. For clothes I’m most impressed with my Loro piana, kiton, and Brunello Cucinelli. Jeans I have PBJ, Oni, and viapiana. Leather Jackets I have Real Mccoys, Aero Leather, and Lost Worlds. Any Saville row suit is good but I have personal experience with Dege and Skinner and recommend them highly. For shirts I like my Turnbull & Asser the most but Charvet is excellent as well. For my accessories like ties, gloves, cufflinks etc I have Kiton, Dents, and Emil Kraus. Socks I like Falke. Jackets I have Yves Salomon and Canada Goose. For watches I only have the Rolex 126710BLNR I bought at an AD on my own (was sort of a miracle tbh), however I appreciate Patek, A. Lange & Sohne, and F.P Journe. I’m pretty active in the watch YouTube scene and talk extensively with people like Bark and Jack and the like. For colognes I have Creed Aventus, Irish Tweed and Royal Oud, Parfums De Marley Layton, Bleu De Chanel, and Amouge reflection eau de parfum. What’s ironic is I have very little sense of smell. Lastly, I have 4 pairs of proper shoes. John Lobb Philip ii in black, Edward Green Piccadilly in dark oak, Gaziano & Girling St. James ii in vintage cherry, and Edward Green Banbury in snuff suede. For sneakers I have a pair from “On running”. I’m also into other areas like towels, beds, sheets, cars, cigars, whiskey, cognac, movies, golf clubs, pens and more.
-Pine Baron

Welcome Pine Baron (Is that a Sopranos reference?)

That intro has some serious name dropping? I'm more into the affordable watches and style to be honest (I have got a few high quality key pieces )

I do like my English shoes and Boots though ?

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm me, 18 and just getting into the whole fashion thing.
I'm really dark skinned but I like dark colors. I like comfortable wear like hoodies and sneakers but I also want to look classy and eye catching sometimes. I dig jackets and hoodies a lot.
Been told I have no fashion sense and hoping to change that. Not American.

Hi Baudelaire, where are you from??

yorkshire pud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a dutch dude, I like the stroopwafels too.... ;-)

Please excuse my terrible spelling Jari, Stroopwafels are the best. I have even learned the Dutch trick of sitting them on the brim of the cup to melt the caramel ?

Thingamajig

Reaction score
Hi guys, new member here from Malaysia, 24.

Started out in the hotel industry but love menswear so much, I started from scratch and went into a the menswear industry. Currently a tailor/ tiemaker working under someone until I can get a chance to establish my own shop. Hoping to broaden my horizons here!
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-19 at 11.36.05 AM.jpeg

Tocklishchap

Reaction score
Hi guys, new member here from Malaysia, 24.

Started out in the hotel industry but love menswear so much, I started from scratch and went into a the menswear industry. Currently a tailor/ tiemaker working under someone until I can get a chance to establish my own shop. Hoping to broaden my horizons here!
View attachment 1688022

Selamat datang

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know it farily well. KL, JB, KB, etc. I'm more familiar with Indonesia, my second home and Indonesian is my second language. Begitu saja!

bigfred

Reaction score
Hi everyone - Been lurking for a bit but finally decided to register. I'm Fred, 26 years old from the U.S. Lately I've been working on expanding my style. I mostly lean towards a military influence - think service boots, chinos, m-65 jackets. Just got my first watch last month - a Stowa flieger type B in bronze, handwound. Outerwear and shoes are my favorite clothing items. I'm thinking of picking up some shell cordovan derbies or loafers as my next purchase.

Other interests include martial arts (currently focused on boxing), hip-hop, and whiskey.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads