• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Only2Hands

Reaction score
Looking to follow in the footsteps of the greats. Wilkes Bashford, R.H. Macy, Calvin Klein. Fashion is my passion, my vice, and my guilty pleasure. Sales is my blood, sweat, and tears. My vision is for anyone and every one who takes their appearance seriously to have unprecedented access to the clothes of the elite. Why must hand craftsmanship and natural, long lasting sustainability be characteristics of quality out of reach for 99% of people? The average amount an American household spends on clothes per year has dramatically decreased recently, while the average amount of clothes owned/purchased has increased. Less money, more clothes = cheap production and labor, less regulations equaling more damage to the environment, and a heck of a lot more waste. Steve Jobs famously said “People don’t know what they want until you show it to them.” The reality is there is an extremely high demand for quality and sustainability that is not being met, leaving an entire sector of the market untapped. SF is an amazing, living example. When greed is eliminated from the fashion industry it becomes an extremely supportive, value-inspired community brimming with creativity and confidence. If that kind of morality can be applied as a business model, the opportunities are endless. If I succeed in accomplishing my goal, it will bring an end to the era of quality exclusivity and launch us into a new age of style; the 2020’s- the new 1920’s. Thank you very much for the read.

VAvintagewatches

Reaction score
Hi folks. Been lurking some for a few months and decided to join up. I'm mostly interested in vintage shoes (and watches of course) but I also enjoy classic and vintage clothing, particularly when thrifted. I don't typically spend much money on my purchases, which is why I purchase used. Looking forward to exploring the site more!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to follow in the footsteps of the greats. Wilkes Bashford, R.H. Macy, Calvin Klein. Fashion is my passion, my vice, and my guilty pleasure. Sales is my blood, sweat, and tears. My vision is for anyone and every one who takes their appearance seriously to have unprecedented access to the clothes of the elite. Why must hand craftsmanship and natural, long lasting sustainability be characteristics of quality out of reach for 99% of people? The average amount an American household spends on clothes per year has dramatically decreased recently, while the average amount of clothes owned/purchased has increased. Less money, more clothes = cheap production and labor, less regulations equaling more damage to the environment, and a heck of a lot more waste. Steve Jobs famously said “People don’t know what they want until you show it to them.” The reality is there is an extremely high demand for quality and sustainability that is not being met, leaving an entire sector of the market untapped. SF is an amazing, living example. When greed is eliminated from the fashion industry it becomes an extremely supportive, value-inspired community brimming with creativity and confidence. If that kind of morality can be applied as a business model, the opportunities are endless. If I succeed in accomplishing my goal, it will bring an end to the era of quality exclusivity and launch us into a new age of style; the 2020’s- the new 1920’s. Thank you very much for the read.
Welcome to our forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi folks. Been lurking some for a few months and decided to join up. I'm mostly interested in vintage shoes (and watches of course) but I also enjoy classic and vintage clothing, particularly when thrifted. I don't typically spend much money on my purchases, which is why I purchase used. Looking forward to exploring the site more!
Welcome to the forum!

Tocklishchap

Reaction score

Welcome - from another new member. I’m loving the Forum so far!

Tocklishchap

Reaction score
Ditto! The anti-Facebook for me haha!!

I love your shoe and sock photo! Agree about Facebook - at least you don’t call it ‘FB’!!! It’s what we call ‘naff’ on this side of the Pond.

blkxion555

Reaction score
Just joined after being a longtime lurker. Have enjoyed reading the conversations on the forum over the years and can't wait to be a part of the community!

Tocklishchap

Reaction score
Just joined after being a longtime lurker. Have enjoyed reading the conversations on the forum over the years and can't wait to be a part of the community!

Congratulations on your first post!

douga36

Reaction score
I've been lurking the forum for a few days and noticed this is a good place to chat, receive, and give help to a ton of like minded people. Hope to contribute some more to this community!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been lurking the forum for a few days and noticed this is a good place to chat, receive, and give help to a ton of like minded people. Hope to contribute some more to this community!
Lurk no longer, welcome aboard!

kenperez101

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Kenneth! Been a long time lurker of the StyleForum. Thought it was finally time to join the big boys! I'd love to contribute to the community in anyway I can, and it'll be a pleasure speaking to you guys. I'm very excited!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads