• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi there.
Just signed up. After discovering the John Lobb' thread.

I'm John, 50 from London ENGLAND. Into Mod and skin styles of clothing/footwear.

Great site. Glad to be a small part of it :)
Welcome!

Professor Χάος

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I've been reading Styleforum regularly for 7 years, and I've decided to finally become a formal member.
I consider myself a graduate of SF University. I used to think that I was a sartorial sophisticate, but once
I started reading SF, I threw out my old clothes and began accumulating an entirely new wardrobe.

In particular, I have been influenced by SpooPoker, manton, A. Harris, luk-cha, bengal stripe, Alexander Kabbaz, Adriano Dirnelli, DFWII, Despos, dieworkwear, and many other SF luminaries.

Thanks for the education Styleforum.

Best Regards,

Professor Χάος

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I've been reading Styleforum regularly for 7 years, and I've decided to finally become a formal member.
I consider myself a graduate of SF University. I used to think that I was a sartorial sophisticate, but once
I started reading SF, I threw out my old clothes and began accumulating an entirely new wardrobe.

In particular, I have been influenced by SpooPoker, manton, A. Harris, luk-cha, bengal stripe, Alexander Kabbaz, Adriano Dirnelli, DFWII, Despos, dieworkwear, and many other SF luminaries.

Thanks for the education Styleforum.

Best Regards,

Professor Χάος
Dear Professor, welcome aboard!

Balearic Dandy

Reaction score
Hello there,

Longtime lurker here, finally taking the proverbial trip down the rabbit hole.

Very passionate about bespoke shoemaking in particular, as I come from Mallorca, though I am a fan of all matters of style.

Oh, and the name's Leonard.

Pleased to meet you all!

Odie44

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.

Odie44

Reaction score
Thanks for accepting me. My name is Christopher and I am a tailor of men's and women's clothing for fox hunting and equestrian sports. Was checking out the forums and thought I would join.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for accepting me. My name is Christopher and I am a tailor of men's and women's clothing for fox hunting and equestrian sports. Was checking out the forums and thought I would join.
Christopher, it's a pleasure to have you here. Welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello there,

Longtime lurker here, finally taking the proverbial trip down the rabbit hole.

Very passionate about bespoke shoemaking in particular, as I come from Mallorca, though I am a fan of all matters of style.

Oh, and the name's Leonard.

Pleased to meet you all!
You need not travel down rabbit holes nor lurk any more. Welcome to the forum!

Freecard

Reaction score
Thanks for having me on this forum.

I am a workwear enthusiast from Paris

yshin10

Reaction score
New to the world of fine clothing and shoes. I dress business casual most days... jeans, chinos, dress shirts and dress shoes.

Have a child on the way so I don't know if buying fine clothing and shoes is the best thing... might prove futile but love getting to know how good quality items are made and getting the best value for the products I buy. Definitely a little bit of a fan boy of Archibald of London as they're trying to get into the luxury space without the crazy high mark ups. But definitely have a lot to learn.

Super excited to join this community!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New to the world of fine clothing and shoes. I dress business casual most days... jeans, chinos, dress shirts and dress shoes.

Have a child on the way so I don't know if buying fine clothing and shoes is the best thing... might prove futile but love getting to know how good quality items are made and getting the best value for the products I buy. Definitely a little bit of a fan boy of Archibald of London as they're trying to get into the luxury space without the crazy high mark ups. But definitely have a lot to learn.

Super excited to join this community!
Hi, blessing to you and your child on the way. Welcome to the forum!

Rahidmehmood

Reaction score
Dear,
We hope you are fine. My name is Rahid Mehmood. I'm 25 years old, Actually we are manufacturer and exporter of high quality Leather Fashion Garments, Motorbike Garments, gloves and all kind of textile garments. We have vast experience of 22 years in this field, so we can provide you excellent quality of products with competitive prices. We also make the products of your own style with demanded logo.

Best Regards

Rahid Mehmood

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads