• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kurukito

Reaction score
Howdy everybody,

I'm Alan, and I'm from New York. I'm a huge fan of the All American look ala Robert Redford throughout his career. I'm looking forward to meeting and learning from everyone here!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey there Alan New York, Robert Redford set the bar high for American style of a certain era, for sure! Welcome!

emilfabian

Reaction score
Hello there! My name is Emil, and I'm from Norway. Looking forward to meet you all and learn something new :cool:

zanci

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been a while here, but never said hi! Im Zan, a 27 year old lawyer from Slovenia, who has too many shoes and too many suits (and will probably buy more).:p

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been a while here, but never said hi! Im Zan, a 27 year old lawyer from Slovenia, who has too many shoes and too many suits (and will probably buy more).:p
Hey Zan, welcome to the forum!

WilliamTokyo

Reaction score
Hello StyleForum people,

This is Will Nealy, and I stopped by doing some comparison between Allen Edmonds and Church's - need to get a new pair of dress shoes after my Alden's pretty much came apart inside (after more than 10 years)...

After years of working at adidas and then Nissan in Japan, proper menswear hasn't been a high priority. But now I am a manager at Cartier, and it's a whole new thing - must present myself at a different level. Just got my first pair of Dunhill boots ever, and I am starting to feel the pull of moving away from mostly Uniqlo!

Anyway, seems like most of the posts are from nearly 10 years ago, so not sure it's still an active site, but will be checking it out!

All the best,
Will (my taste is "classic with a twist")

mmanuel215

Reaction score
Hello StyleForum,

Manuel here, from Spain. After losing some pounds (well, a lot), adding a workout routine, finding a new job in a more conservative environment and having to move to away colder place, I found my pre-existing wardrobe useless. I've been seeking for advice on some Spainsh-speaking forums, youtube... which helped me to build a versatile budget-friendly wardrobe. I'm more into business casual but my work (consultancy) requires higher dress code.

I hope this forum helps me to complete it, learn new things and later on help others.

Best.

69ways

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.
Hi ,
I am Harry
Live on an island in the Med.
I wear anything ,from wool suits with shirt pins to worn look jeans and funky shirts with loafers
Love anything that is Italian and I wish I could spent my retirement years in a house in a graphic Italian village ,wearing my suits under the vine tree looking at the fields of Toscana and drinking my vino
Engaged to a lovely girl
I own many clothes from TF to bespoke silk dinner jackets
This forum has been my get to when I have questions about fashion
Harry

Efra Lo

Reaction score
Hi StyleFroum,

I´m Efra from Mexico City.
I really like fashion from vintage styles to Avant Garde japanese designers.
I'm looking forward to meeting and learning from everyone here!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Will, as a manager at Cartier you will certainly need to 'up' your sartorial presence as you are now in industry of haute couture. Any questions? Welcome!

WilliamTokyo

Reaction score
Hello Will, as a manager at Cartier you will certainly need to 'up' your sartorial presence as you are now in industry of haute couture. Any questions? Welcome!
Thank you for the welcome! Yes I am feeling it now...summer is over, the hot and humid Tokyo summer allowed for a certain flexibility. Lightweight Uniqlo suits and chinos were fine.

But now it’s “game time” - especially starting tomorrow with our big Salon VIP sales event where I’m supporting for several days.

I think I need to go buy some new dress shoes and new tie tonight. I just bought some Dunhill Chelsea boots and they are fabulous, but not the right look for this event.

Thanks again for the comment, it’s good to know there is actually someone out there ?

Cordially,
Will

WilliamTokyo

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome! Yes I am feeling it now...summer is over, the hot and humid Tokyo summer allowed for a certain flexibility. Lightweight Uniqlo suits and chinos were fine.

But now it’s “game time” - especially starting tomorrow with our big Salon VIP sales event where I’m supporting for several days.

I think I need to go buy some new dress shoes and new tie tonight. I just bought some Dunhill Chelsea boots and they are fabulous, but not the right look for this event.

Thanks again for the comment, it’s good to know there is actually someone out there ?

Cordially,
Will
2A81B45F-B273-409E-B2A8-3DBDE9D6DC8D.jpeg

SlushPuppy

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.
Hi Im Charlotte & very new to here but Very pleased to be here too ? I work in engineered wood flooring manufacturing in the Uk ?? ?

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cordially,
Will
You're welcome & nice boots! Best wishes for your Salon VP sales event.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads