• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HI all. Long time browser. UK, nearly 50 and beginning to grow up. Getting more obsessive and more classical with my wardrobe as each year goes by. Love shoes (and polishing), ties, tweed, silk, coffee, whiskey, cigars, knives, cars, hi-fi, guitars ...you all know the story :).

Keep finding myself referencing SF when exploring brands so decided to make it formal.
Glad to have you here, welcome!

TheTarro

Reaction score
Hi folks!

I'm fairly new to the forum, but I've seen it mentioned in lots of websites I trust, so decided to join as well. I am Sicilian-born and I live in London, where I've lived for the past 8 years.

I'm a software engineer and I try to defy the stereotypical look by wearing nice chinos, shirts, knitwear, sport coats. Unfortunately I can't indulge in more elegant clothes as I'd have fewer occasions to wear them - hence why I love participating to weddings :)

I love Italian brands and I always try to stay up-to-date on them.

I spend my summers in Sicily, which presents very different style opportunities than London!

Other things I love: perfumes, wine, coffee, whisky & grappa, music, books, videogames.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi folks!

I'm fairly new to the forum, but I've seen it mentioned in lots of websites I trust, so decided to join as well. I am Sicilian-born and I live in London, where I've lived for the past 8 years.

I'm a software engineer and I try to defy the stereotypical look by wearing nice chinos, shirts, knitwear, sport coats. Unfortunately I can't indulge in more elegant clothes as I'd have fewer occasions to wear them - hence why I love participating to weddings :)

I love Italian brands and I always try to stay up-to-date on them.

I spend my summers in Sicily, which presents very different style opportunities than London!

Other things I love: perfumes, wine, coffee, whisky & grappa, music, books, videogames.
Hi there, welcome to the forum!

Dion799

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Call me Alex, I am new to this website. I quit smoking about 6 months ago at 30 years old and decided to reward myself by taking up. Actually I quit many times myself but I finally stopped this time.

I moved to Crestone, Colorado and hope to start out just exploring area within 60 mile of home then hope to venture and explore my beautiful State, especially Colorado Rockies.

I would describe myself as someone who likes to go to remote places and stay there for hours or days...sometimes weeks at a time. Runing my personal blog https://wildproofgear.com/
Mostly my adventures involve a backpack…a bike...a kayak…or a canoe, but I've been known to car-camping (usually in the off-season). I probably solo more than anything else. But I couple a good deal and go as a group at least several times a year.

When I'm in the civilization I love to read about branded fahion stuff.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Call me Alex, I am new to this website. I quit smoking about 6 months ago at 30 years old and decided to reward myself by taking up. Actually I quit many times myself but I finally stopped this time.

I moved to Crestone, Colorado and hope to start out just exploring area within 60 mile of home then hope to venture and explore my beautiful State, especially Colorado Rockies.

I would describe myself as someone who likes to go to remote places and stay there for hours or days...sometimes weeks at a time. Runing my personal blog https://wildproofgear.com/
Mostly my adventures involve a backpack…a bike...a kayak…or a canoe, but I've been known to car-camping (usually in the off-season). I probably solo more than anything else. But I couple a good deal and go as a group at least several times a year.

When I'm in the civilization I love to read about branded fahion stuff.
Hi Alex, congratulations for quitting smoking. Colorado is indeed a beautiful state. Do you have any questions? Welcome to the forum!

Reaction score
Hey there,

I'm Ivan and I've sort of lurked around this site for a few years. I am mostly into leather boots, but I appreciate all sorts of menswear with style. Love these bootmakers in particular: Role Club, White's, Truman, Yuketen, Wesco, John Lofgren, Viberg, Nick's, Alden, Red Wing, etc.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

I'm Ivan and I've sort of lurked around this site for a few years. I am mostly into leather boots, but I appreciate all sorts of menswear with style. Love these bootmakers in particular: Role Club, White's, Truman, Yuketen, Wesco, John Lofgren, Viberg, Nick's, Alden, Red Wing, etc.
Hello Ivan, you need lurk no longer. Welcome to the forum!

stefmob6

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm Stefano, Style & Design consultant in the fashion business and creator of Mess Of Blues, a gentleman's label of handmade in Venice-Italy garments and accessories. I love bold unique prints, vintage fabrics and I strive to create clothing and designing in a responsible way.
I split myself between Europe and USA and I look forward to get to get connected with you guys, even in these strange times.
All the best meanwhile,
Stef

bmoredcstyle

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm Stefano, Style & Design consultant in the fashion business and creator of Mess Of Blues, a gentleman's label of handmade in Venice-Italy garments and accessories. I love bold unique prints, vintage fabrics and I strive to create clothing and designing in a responsible way.
I split myself between Europe and USA and I look forward to get to get connected with you guys, even in these strange times.
All the best meanwhile,
Stef
perhaps you will be a Styleforum Affiliate Vendor someday.

vcarter

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
VC here from Europe, a newbie to this world and I keep learning about something interesting every day.
My journey started with watches and shoes, looking forward what will be next.

stefmob6

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
VC here from Europe, a newbie to this world and I keep learning about something interesting every day.
My journey started with watches and shoes, looking forward what will be next.
Nice! what are you favorite watches Sir?

stefmob6

Reaction score
From those that I own, I would say my GS Snowflake or the classic Omega Speedmaster, and from my wishlist a PP Calatrava.
How about you Sir?
Good selection..I use daily my Explorer2 from 2003 and it's solid...a watch you can trust and that keeps on giving..then a blue Datejust from '79 and a gold square Omega..Wishlist: Sub Kermit for now...anyways watches are a good invetment overall if bought at the right price

bmoredcstyle

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics