• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlefolks,

may I introduce myself? I am a classics and philosophy teacher at a grammar school in a small town in Germany. As far as fashion is concerned, I prefer a rather formal style, and I love my town coke aka bowler hat from Lock & Co.
Welcome!

TheVestedInt

Reaction score
Good evening; I'm William. I'm a burgeoning lifestyle blogger with a focus on fatherhood & classic style. Been lurking for some time and figured it's about time I actually created an account. I live in Charlotte, NC, and work in tech. Married, 1 son, 2 dogs and a rapidly diminishing amount of closet-space.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good evening; I'm William. I'm a burgeoning lifestyle blogger with a focus on fatherhood & classic style. Been lurking for some time and figured it's about time I actually created an account. I live in Charlotte, NC, and work in tech. Married, 1 son, 2 dogs and a rapidly diminishing amount of closet-space.
Hi William, welcome to the forum!

lowland4me

Reaction score
Greetings William........welcome to the show! I find it rather enjoyable! Cheers!

Leonardo Wang

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm Leonardo from China. I just completed a university degree in marketing in the UK. I like about these interesting areas of classic menswear, vintage motorcycles, and whiskey culture while in the UK.

I now work in marketing for a men's wear website. I'm happy to be able to discuss topics related to menswear and men's hobbies with you in the forum. I would be happy to provide you with information about the clothing market in China if you are interested more. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

well&once

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name's Will and I've joined here from the UK after getting more interested in what I wear and particularly wanting to focus on fabric first/ construction based brands over fast fashion.

I'm not a big fan of many high fashion designers (Dior etc.) as I feel like it goes so far into diminishing returns that they lose the value but am particularly into Japanese brands and their ethos of doing less but doing it the right way.

Looking forward to discovering many more brands and hearing tips from the ladies and gents here.

Thanks!

simstyle

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm simstyle. I dress Hanes undershirt these days. I like items made with quality materials and craftsmanship. Glad to join the group here.

Best,
simstyle

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name's Will and I've joined here from the UK after getting more interested in what I wear and particularly wanting to focus on fabric first/ construction based brands over fast fashion.

I'm not a big fan of many high fashion designers (Dior etc.) as I feel like it goes so far into diminishing returns that they lose the value but am particularly into Japanese brands and their ethos of doing less but doing it the right way.

Looking forward to discovering many more brands and hearing tips from the ladies and gents here.

Thanks!
Welcome!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm Leonardo from China. I just completed a university degree in marketing in the UK. I like about these interesting areas of classic menswear, vintage motorcycles, and whiskey culture while in the UK.

I now work in marketing for a men's wear website. I'm happy to be able to discuss topics related to menswear and men's hobbies with you in the forum. I would be happy to provide you with information about the clothing market in China if you are interested more. ;)
Welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello, Styleforum. Long-time lurker here; glad to be joining the conversations. I'm from Massachusetts, and teach college-level writing, literature, critical thinking, and visual culture classes. Big fan of Allen Edmonds and Alden (mostly a 10eee) re: shoes and am also a watch enthusiast. Thanks for having me.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello, Styleforum. Long-time lurker here; glad to be joining the conversations. I'm from Massachusetts, and teach college-level writing, literature, critical thinking, and visual culture classes. Big fan of Allen Edmonds and Alden (mostly a 10eee) re: shoes and am also a watch enthusiast. Thanks for having me.
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Stylisher

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is Rene, I lost my first account created on 1/18/2013, so I created a new one here, looking forward to getting more learnt.

Victarion

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Michael. Been lurking here for a few months, finally made an account. I am a currently in my senior year as an electrical engineering student and trying to build up my style.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads