• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ddd

Reaction score
Hello guys!
New member here. I saw this forum pop up quite a lot when I searched for fashion related things. Decided to make an account today because why not. Are most people on this forum from the US?

Have a nice day!

ricghkim49

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Richard currently residing in NYC. Currently, my closet is filled with casual clothes and want to transition to classic menswear. Joined the forum to learn and get advice.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Richard currently residing in NYC. Currently, my closet is filled with casual clothes and want to transition to classic menswear. Joined the forum to learn and get advice.
Hello Richard, welcome to the forum!

jacksonmeade9

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a fashion lover but I still learning a lot. I hope to find some interesting information and nice people here.

MarcusIsNotFat

Reaction score
Hi people! My name is Marcus. I am working as a fashion engineer at @Bespokify. Since my work is directly related to fashion, you might have guessed that I am obsessed with fashion in every way. Glad to join this forum with the people who also share the same interest as mine.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi people! My name is Marcus. I am working as a fashion engineer at @Bespokify. Since my work is directly related to fashion, you might have guessed that I am obsessed with fashion in every way. Glad to join this forum with the people who also share the same interest as mine.
Hello Marcus, welcome to the forum!

Mercman

Reaction score
Greetings gentlemen

I've been a fairly regular browser of the site for some time now, which has really improved my knowledge and understanding of different aspects of menswear.

I'm a big fan of both English and Neopolitan tailoring, and look forward to posting on these topics and a range of other subjects.

It's a great site, I'm very happy to be on board.

All the best,

Mercman

Last edited:

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Greetings gentlemen

I've been a fairly regular browser of the site for some time now, which has really improved my knowledge and understanding of different aspects of menswear.

I'm a big fan of both English and Neopolitan tailoring, and look forward to posting on these topics and a range of other subjects.

It's a great site, I'm very happy to be on board.

All the best,

Mercman
Happy to have you on board!

Grantly

Reaction score
Hi all, new member here. I’ll probably hang out the most on the street wear and denim forum, but I wanted to introduce myself.

I used to work in the fashion industry in NYC for Ralph Lauren back in 2005 to 2006. I started out in the stock room of the Bleecker men’s store, worked my way up to sales, and then managed the (long gone) Bleecker RRL for a few months when it opened before my wife and I moved away from the city.

I’m now an English teacher, and I love my job. Still interested in denim, GYW shoes and boots, and casual style in general. Glad to be on board.

As Time Goes By

Reaction score
Gentlefolks,

may I introduce myself? I am a classics and philosophy teacher at a grammar school in a small town in Germany. As far as fashion is concerned, I prefer a rather formal style, and I love my town coke aka bowler hat from Lock & Co.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all, new member here. I’ll probably hang out the most on the street wear and denim forum, but I wanted to introduce myself.

I used to work in the fashion industry in NYC for Ralph Lauren back in 2005 to 2006. I started out in the stock room of the Bleecker men’s store, worked my way up to sales, and then managed the (long gone) Bleecker RRL for a few months when it opened before my wife and I moved away from the city.

I’m now an English teacher, and I love my job. Still interested in denim, GYW shoes and boots, and casual style in general. Glad to be on board.
Welcome aboard!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads