• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vince131

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Vince. I am living in France. I love classic menswear, specailly shoes and suit. I am here to learn more about style and exchange with people :)

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Vince. I am living in France. I love classic menswear, specailly shoes and suit. I am here to learn more about style and exchange with people :)
Hello Vince, France is an excellent place to learn about style & menswear. Welcome!

Rafael Tompoulis

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Rafael. I come from Greece but I'm currently living in Aachen, Germany, where I'm studying Mechanical Engineering. I've always been in love with classic menswear and bespoke clothing, as my mentor and influence in this field will always be my grandfather. I'm here to learn more about everything and to try and contribute to this beautiful community as far as my humble knowledge goes. I would also like to sell some beautiful stuff of mine, that I inherited along my way. Thank you ?

Last edited:

saxabras

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive been lurking awhile, mostly for mensware care and style info. Stylistically, my street look has been a bit post-punk/goth inspired (key word: inspired) with lots of black and grey layers, and then just an unfortunate amount of flannel mixed in. But in the last 2-3 years Ive found myself gravitating toward a lot more color, and have a budding interest in a lot of western-style shirts. But I'm also just getting real goofy and dandy with it, in what might be an extremely early mid-life crisis. I tend to rely heavily on my clubmasters at times, as well.

Professionally, my work-wear style relies a lot more on textured fabrics and is working toward a librarian/dusty professor vibe.
Annnnd I guess that's about it haha. Making an account i suppose just to ~make it official~.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Rafael. I come from Greece but I'm currently living in Aachen, Germany, where I'm studying Mechanical Engineering. I've always been in love with classic menswear and bespoke clothing, as my mentor and influence in this field will always be my grandfather. I'm here to learn more about everything and to try and contribute to this beautiful community as far as my humble knowledge goes. I would also like to sell some beautiful stuff of mine, that I inherited along my way. Thank you ?
Rafael, welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive been lurking awhile, mostly for mensware care and style info. Stylistically, my street look has been a bit post-punk/goth inspired (key word: inspired) with lots of black and grey layers, and then just an unfortunate amount of flannel mixed in. But in the last 2-3 years Ive found myself gravitating toward a lot more color, and have a budding interest in a lot of western-style shirts. But I'm also just getting real goofy and dandy with it, in what might be an extremely early mid-life crisis. I tend to rely heavily on my clubmasters at times, as well.

Professionally, my work-wear style relies a lot more on textured fabrics and is working toward a librarian/dusty professor vibe.
Annnnd I guess that's about it haha. Making an account i suppose just to ~make it official~.
Hello Saxabras, you need lurk in dark corners no longer. Welcome!

maozbong

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Dan. Hope you're all doing well. I'm a US medical student that was introduced to the finer things in life by my brother. Interview season was coming up and I ordered a suit from oliver wicks and spier & mackay and got hooked. Stay at home and a few too many purchases later I've gotten a handful of grant stone, allen edmonds, cobbler union, parkhurst, red wing. Hoping to learn much and interact with everyone here.

Looking forward to this journey with y'all.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Dan. Hope you're all doing well. I'm a US medical student that was introduced to the finer things in life by my brother. Interview season was coming up and I ordered a suit from oliver wicks and spier & mackay and got hooked. Stay at home and a few too many purchases later I've gotten a handful of grant stone, allen edmonds, cobbler union, parkhurst, red wing. Hoping to learn much and interact with everyone here.

Looking forward to this journey with y'all.
Hey Dan, welcome, happy to have you aboard!

ponpon_hehe

Reaction score

Welcome, brother.

Reaction score
Good morning, new member here. I live I Southwest British Columbia Canada. I own a vintage car restoration business that I started about 15 years ago. I started down the rabbit hole of investing in higher quality clothes a few years back after frustration in trying to get a better fit. This in turn turned to made to measure shoes and boots then leather jackets. I think this may be a good place for me to spend some time. My wallet however may not agree.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics