• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jake4real

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.

Hi, I’m Jake. I just joined the forum. I have used the forum before to find out info on different brands/products and I figured that I use the site enough that I should just make an account. Hopefully I can be half as helpful as everyone on here has been to me over the years!

Regards,

Jake

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I’m Jake. I just joined the forum. I have used the forum before to find out info on different brands/products and I figured that I use the site enough that I should just make an account. Hopefully I can be half as helpful as everyone on here has been to me over the years!

Regards,

Jake
Jake, welcome!

Devis4u

Reaction score
Hello there!

I'm Ali. I've been lurking this forum for a couple years now and finally decided to join. I started getting interested in fashion about 3 years ago and have learned a lot about traditional menswear and how to incorporate it according to my personal taste. This has been particularly useful as I complete university and transition to the professional world. I look forward to continuing to learn from the rest of you, and hope I am able to lend my knowledge where I can.

Thanks!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello there!

I'm Ali. I've been lurking this forum for a couple years now and finally decided to join. I started getting interested in fashion about 3 years ago and have learned a lot about traditional menswear and how to incorporate it according to my personal taste. This has been particularly useful as I complete university and transition to the professional world. I look forward to continuing to learn from the rest of you, and hope I am able to lend my knowledge where I can.

Thanks!
Hello Al, lurk no longer. Welcome!

sirjoey

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Joey and like what "lifetime" has said. I am here to blow my money. Lol.
Been lurking here for a long time, and since I have nothing else to do because of the current pandemic Ive decided to register. Haha.

Thank you!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Joey and like what "lifetime" has said. I am here to blow my money. Lol.
Been lurking here for a long time, and since I have nothing else to do because of the current pandemic Ive decided to register. Haha.

Thank you!
Welcome!

techkid

Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Been browsing here, mainly to up my work attire game, live in the Toronto area and made a bunch of shoe purchases last year, looking forward to learning lots and always open to recommendations! :)

ponpon_hehe

Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Been browsing here, mainly to up my work attire game, live in the Toronto area and made a bunch of shoe purchases last year, looking forward to learning lots and always open to recommendations! :)

as fellow long time lurker, i welcome you dear brother.

JackEst3

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Jaak (Jack for any English speakers, I suppose) and I'm a high school student in Estonia.
For about a year and a half now, I've been reading and watching online about menswear, but the practical application of this knowledge has been somewhat limited by my budget, location and environment (although my school is something of an "elite" school, so there are a few quite stylish people, including some of my friends).

I've been reading the forum for a while, but only now decided to sign up.

I like British business- and formalwear style and general attitude towards clothing, but my daily style is more smart casual with British, preppy and other influences.

I hope to have an interesting time and learn more about style!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Jaak (Jack for any English speakers, I suppose) and I'm a high school student in Estonia.
For about a year and a half now, I've been reading and watching online about menswear, but the practical application of this knowledge has been somewhat limited by my budget, location and environment (although my school is something of an "elite" school, so there are a few quite stylish people, including some of my friends).

I've been reading the forum for a while, but only now decided to sign up.

I like British business- and formalwear style and general attitude towards clothing, but my daily style is more smart casual with British, preppy and other influences.

I hope to have an interesting time and learn more about style!
Hello Jaak, welcome to the forum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads