• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yah91

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Yahya and am a new member here. I look forward to collaborating with you all and learning a ton along the way. I just recently moved away from the fashion phase and I am more into classic menswear. There is much to learn but I am up for the challenge.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Yahya and am a new member here. I look forward to collaborating with you all and learning a ton along the way. I just recently moved away from the fashion phase and I am more into classic menswear. There is much to learn but I am up for the challenge.
Yahya, welcome to the forum!

Tankesq

Reaction score
Hello fellow gentlemen,

I’m new here, though I admit I’ve sleuthed around this site in search of your insightful opinions. I’m a recently barred attorney in SoCal and my job requires a suit and tie 5 days a week, which really is a pleasure. I love my suits, and am always looking for ideas on sartorial topics. Looking forward to our discussions!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Excited to be joining the forum!
Hello fellow gentlemen,

I’m new here, though I admit I’ve sleuthed around this site in search of your insightful opinions. I’m a recently barred attorney in SoCal and my job requires a suit and tie 5 days a week, which really is a pleasure. I love my suits, and am always looking for ideas on sartorial topics. Looking forward to our discussions!
Hello fellow SoCaler, welcome to the forum! Any questions?

gukhideo

Reaction score
Haha, I'm Guk Hide, to lose my money here too... I like the suits and dress shoes.

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HI,

My name is David Gray and I was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA. My dream is to one day start a streetwear brand of my own then venture into other business ventures like real estate. I join this forum in hopes to meet like minded people whom I hope to inspire as well as be inspired by. As I journey through life completing my goals that I have set for myself, I will use this platform to keep track of my progress and keep everyone updated. I have an instagram which I plan on posting pictures of my creations so feel free to follow me @ayo__dave (that's two underscores) i'll follow back. I'll like to take this time to thank everyone who took the time out to read this post, sending lots of love and support. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this community.

Sincerely,
Ayo Dave
Awesome! I look forward to seeing your Journey. Cheers

ashwinrao1

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My friend Kostas Mandilaris of the Noble Shoe has spoken often of this wonderful community do here I am. All the best! I look forward to contributing.

Ash

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My friend Kostas Mandilaris of the Noble Shoe has spoken often of this wonderful community do here I am. All the best! I look forward to contributing.

Ash
Happy to have you here, welcome!

A Haberdasher

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.
Hello my name is Westerfield, I'm new to fashion blogging but love fashion and thought this would be a great place to learn.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads