• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Erich Müsterman

Reaction score
Hi there Gentlemen,

Been reading the forum for a couple of years, finally decided to get registered. Huge fan of classic shoes (so far experienced mostly in British though) and effortless elegance - and no doubts here I need some efforts for improvement.

Live in Munich, originally from Russia.
Guess I will keep my reading-mode for a while, not a huge writer, neither an expert, but who knows?

Cheers!
Erich.

Johnnytodd

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm John. Presently in quarantine near the Catskills of NY. I've been a lifelong buyer/seller/collector of men's vintage clothes. I'm particularly interested in early 20th C military uniforms and workwear.

Looking forward to sharing knowledge - excited to join the group!

Johnnytodd

tigerlam92

Reaction score
Hi,

M name is Hugh. Been reading and learning but finally decided to join officially.

I’m in LA in CA USA.

Late starter but now with a number of dress shoes started with some Allen Edmonds, Gaziano, Berluti and Corthay.

Stay safe everyone.

Thank you,
Hugh

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi there Gentlemen,

Been reading the forum for a couple of years, finally decided to get registered. Huge fan of classic shoes (so far experienced mostly in British though) and effortless elegance - and no doubts here I need some efforts for improvement.

Live in Munich, originally from Russia.
Guess I will keep my reading-mode for a while, not a huge writer, neither an expert, but who knows?

Cheers!
Erich.
Hi Erich, how's everything in Munich? Welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm John. Presently in quarantine near the Catskills of NY. I've been a lifelong buyer/seller/collector of men's vintage clothes. I'm particularly interested in early 20th C military uniforms and workwear.

Looking forward to sharing knowledge - excited to join the group!

Johnnytodd
Hello Johnny, happy to have you here, welcome!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

M name is Hugh. Been reading and learning but finally decided to join officially.

I’m in LA in CA USA.

Late starter but now with a number of dress shoes started with some Allen Edmonds, Gaziano, Berluti and Corthay.

Stay safe everyone.

Thank you,
Hugh
Hello Hugh, welcome fellow 'Angelino'. G&G, Berluti and Corthay are all fine choices. If you have questions, particularly regarding where to find product in So. California don't hesitate to ask.

saludstephanie

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
My name is Stephanie Kerr. I am a very enthusiastic person and I love fashion so much! My hobby is reading magazines, watching shows and searching for things about fashion. I would love to discuss things about fashion with you.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
My name is Stephanie Kerr. I am a very enthusiastic person and I love fashion so much! My hobby is reading magazines, watching shows and searching for things about fashion. I would love to discuss things about fashion with you.
Hi Stephanie, welcome to the forum!

jpreciado

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am Jose Preciado from Santa Barbara, California. I recently heard of style forum and felt like it was something that I should be a part of. I am currently an Area Sales Manager for Saks Off 5th and I am always looking for new ways to continue my sartorial journey. I am normally in a suit and tie when I work but I always switch it up. Brands that I love to shop are Isaia, Brunello Cucinelli, Zegna, Allen Edmonds (have about 8 pairs), Magnanni, and many others. I also switch it up and occasionally shop at Zara, Abercrombie, Topman, etc. I also like to give newer brands tries such as: Ace Marks, Beckett Simonon, Thursday Boots, Meermin, Etc. I am always on the look for new brands with excellent quality. I look forward to learning from many of you and being exposed to new brands.

Best,
Jose

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am Jose Preciado from Santa Barbara, California. I recently heard of style forum and felt like it was something that I should be a part of. I am currently an Area Sales Manager for Saks Off 5th and I am always looking for new ways to continue my sartorial journey. I am normally in a suit and tie when I work but I always switch it up. Brands that I love to shop are Isaia, Brunello Cucinelli, Zegna, Allen Edmonds (have about 8 pairs), Magnanni, and many others. I also switch it up and occasionally shop at Zara, Abercrombie, Topman, etc. I also like to give newer brands tries such as: Ace Marks, Beckett Simonon, Thursday Boots, Meermin, Etc. I am always on the look for new brands with excellent quality. I look forward to learning from many of you and being exposed to new brands.

Best,
Jose
Hello Jose, how goes it in Santa Barbara? Welcome to our forum!

jpreciado

Reaction score
Hello Jose, how goes it in Santa Barbara? Welcome to our forum!
Thank you! Thankfully, everything is well. Currently, we do not have many cases or deaths. We are all just stuck in our houses for the time being. Hopefully, this passes quicker than anticipated. How is it where you're from?

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Thankfully, everything is well. Currently, we do not have many cases or deaths. We are all just stuck in our houses for the time being. Hopefully, this passes quicker than anticipated. How is it where you're from?
You're welcome! Yeah, I hear ya. I live in L.A. originally east coast, Brooklyn, N.Y.

Mindfree

Reaction score
Hello Everybody!
I hope you all are staying safe and healthy in these times.
I recently came across styleforum while searching for a dress shoe repair method. Really liked the mature way of discussion and different threads related to classic styles.
I am a financial risk management consultant during the day and hobby photographer during my free time.
Based out of NYC.
I am more into shoes/boots than clothes but hey! this journey is just getting started... who knows what we might discover on the road.
Thanks for having me.
Stay safe, healthy and strong!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Everybody!
I hope you all are staying safe and healthy in these times.
I recently came across styleforum while searching for a dress shoe repair method. Really liked the mature way of discussion and different threads related to classic styles.
I am a financial risk management consultant during the day and hobby photographer during my free time.
Based out of NYC.
I am more into shoes/boots than clothes but hey! this journey is just getting started... who knows what we might discover on the road.
Thanks for having me.
Stay safe, healthy and strong!
Welcome to the forum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads