• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

itsbk93

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard, Grace. Your concept is definitely a great personalization tab.
I request you to go through my B-Idea and share your valuable insights for the same.

Trubner

Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Tyler, I've been lurking around here for the past few weeks and reading bits and pieces but just now created an account so I can finally start posting!

I'm a 27 year old small engine mechanic, mainly working on STIHL power equipment. I've been in the hardware business for nearly 10 years in total now after moving down to Florida from Wisconsin about 5 or so years back.

I've honestly just recently gotten into the whole world of 'menswear' and have been entirely re-vamping my wardrobe, adding all sorts of new button-ups, raw denim pants, shirts, boots, shoes, etc. to help kickstart my new style. Being out in public and wearing a nice pair of boots and a well thought out outfit has really boosted my confidence and made me feel great overall. I've acquired a number of items from the Naked & Famous brand which I have found to be of nice quality and fit. I have two pairs of Grant Stone boots, the black w/ natural sole, and crimson ottowa rubber sole, along with a pair of Thursday Captain boots in natural cxl.

I can't wait to learn more from everyone hear and gain an incredible amount of insight into the mens fashion and style world!
Thanks everyone.

yaylee

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Jason, from Texas. I don't think I have any particular fashion style, but I do need some suits for work, so I'm trying to get some inspiration (and lose some money along the way)

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Tyler, I've been lurking around here for the past few weeks and reading bits and pieces but just now created an account so I can finally start posting!

I'm a 27 year old small engine mechanic, mainly working on STIHL power equipment. I've been in the hardware business for nearly 10 years in total now after moving down to Florida from Wisconsin about 5 or so years back.

I've honestly just recently gotten into the whole world of 'menswear' and have been entirely re-vamping my wardrobe, adding all sorts of new button-ups, raw denim pants, shirts, boots, shoes, etc. to help kickstart my new style. Being out in public and wearing a nice pair of boots and a well thought out outfit has really boosted my confidence and made me feel great overall. I've acquired a number of items from the Naked & Famous brand which I have found to be of nice quality and fit. I have two pairs of Grant Stone boots, the black w/ natural sole, and crimson ottowa rubber sole, along with a pair of Thursday Captain boots in natural cxl.

I can't wait to learn more from everyone hear and gain an incredible amount of insight into the mens fashion and style world!
Thanks everyone.
Hello Tyler, you need lurk no further. Welcome!

Resipsaloquitor

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Jason, from Texas. I don't think I have any particular fashion style, but I do need some suits for work, so I'm trying to get some inspiration (and lose some money along the way)
Welcome Jason as I am a new gent here myself. Good to have you aboard.
Great info here and some awesome humor and levity as well! You will fit right in with that kind of quip wit!
R

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jason, welcome to the forum!

SikkFashion

Reaction score
Hello my name is sikkfashion and I love to look good fashion is one of my hobbies along with others I know my style and I love it with a passion

shiver905

Reaction score
Hey Stylefourm!

Being self employed for the majority of my life, had me loose track of looking remotely presentable. Yes I was rocking a robe and a giant coffee mug.

Starting a new career where image matters has brought me here.
Also, my obsession with shoes. :)

Gave a great one!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Stylefourm!

Being self employed for the majority of my life, had me loose track of looking remotely presentable. Yes I was rocking a robe and a giant coffee mug.

Starting a new career where image matters has brought me here.
Also, my obsession with shoes. :)

Gave a great one!
Welcome to the forum!

Scottward

Reaction score
Nice to meet everyone! I'm Scott. Live in Miami, FL.

First and foremost, want to wish everyone the best through this rough time with the COVID virus. Stay safe friends.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice to meet everyone! I'm Scott. Live in Miami, FL.

First and foremost, want to wish everyone the best through this rough time with the COVID virus. Stay safe friends.
Hi Scott, wishing you good health and patience at this crucial time. Welcome aboard!

Vp2323

Reaction score
Hi,
I have started to take my fashion more seriously in my 30s but have been interested in it for a while previously. Transitioning more into loafers and boots and wax jackets. Ready to dive in.

Olezha

Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm Oleh, I'm from Ukraine. I like to look good, and I want to get new ideas and also talk with other people.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have started to take my fashion more seriously in my 30s but have been interested in it for a while previously. Transitioning more into loafers and boots and wax jackets. Ready to dive in.
Welcome!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads