Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. onepiece22

onepiece22 Member

Hello all, new to the forum but from what I can see looks really interesting.

2. williamsanchez

williamsanchez New Member

new here. looking around for new stuff!

3. Adriatix

Adriatix New Member

Hello everybody. My name is George and I like very much everything about clothing. I'm glad that I found this forum and looking forward to share opinions with all of you. Have a nice day.

4. Pngo12

Pngo12 New Member

Hello everyone. My name is Phillip, currently a student and have an obsession with raw denim. Take care everyone!

5. sugababy

sugababy Member

Hi Fok,^^

Long time no see here .I am very busy . And now I feel nothing to do ,so I come here and take a look for a kind of home feeling , hehe

I am a designer for clothes. btw

6. Thahmas

Thahmas Member

Hi all,

I'm Tom from London. Been reading this forum for a while now and have gleaned some fantastic insights into mens style. I still have an awful long way to go mind.

Recently started getting into shoes and tailoring - recent investments are Thom Sweeney M2M and Graham Browne, along with Carmina/EG/SL/AE.

Will post some pics of my jackets shortly as interested in some constructive feedback!

Cheers,
    T

7. westling

westling Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I'm Mark, from Chevy Chase, Maryland. I usually tell people I'm from Bethesda (which is about 50 ft. away) to avoid questions about why I live in a place named after a comedian. I'm a software consultant and entrepreneur; anyone involved in online or mobile advertising, give me a shout!

Lately my wife and I have become thrift store junkies. I think it was around the time I strolled through the local Goodwill and spotted an immaculate Brooks Brothers 1818 suit that was a damned good fit. Now I'm thinking of putting some of my finds on eBay to help support our hobby. Not the Zegna Tropheo suit I found last weekend. That one stays, even if I only have one occasion a year to wear it.

8. Somar

Somar Senior member

Hey all!

My name is Somar and I found this forum soon after having a lot of interest for raw denim.
    I have a blog where I weekly post updates of the fades on my denim and of course some other stuff that also got to do with denim!

Check out my blog if you like:

http://fadeproject.tumblr.com

9. Olivine76

Olivine76 Well-Known Member

Hello all,

My name is Joon and I am currently working abroad in Korea. Every time I did a google search I'm the things that I was interested in, I kept running into this forum. After several years, I decided to join. My interests are denim, vintage work wear, and anything with heritage.

10. lrdlrd

lrdlrd New Member

Hi, i am Liam from London.

11. captdavid

captdavid New Member

David from Chicago...

I've browsed around here for so long I felt it was time I finally (attempt to) contribute something.

12. lownslow58

lownslow58 New Member

Hello , Tim from Pa. here , thought I should introduce myself before posting. Proud pop pop of 5 grandchildren always looking for good deals and I enjoy reading other peoples opinions on clothes and accessories, drinks and other of my interests, thanks to the mods for a place to come to..

13. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

What up guys!!!!! Welcome!!!

14. Hydim

Hydim Member

Hello!

Stephen from Vancouver, BC. I've been here a few times just browsing. Thought I would make an account and start contributing a bit. :)

15. ghostxstories

ghostxstories New Member

Hey. Peter. 30, living in Toronto.

I am on the hunt for vegan-friendly menswear. I'm not here to debate ethics, just to keep my ear to the ground about menswear. Otherwise, I collect vintage amplifiers and cabinets, records and have two cats that have made an impact on my fashion decisions (everything always has a touch of cat hair).

I keep it pretty simple: I am in love with Wings + Horns, Brutus Trimfit, Fred Perry, and have a soft spot for the Cheap Monday Denim that hasn't given up the ghost on me. Yet.