• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TGH17

Reaction score
Hello from a new member.

AHello ,

My name is Scott and I live in Vancouver, Canada (originally frae Scotland ) am married
with a wee , mad energetic 18 month old daughter.

I like to think I have semi-respectable sense of style ( when I post photos you can tell me
the truth........) and far too many clothes for a man .

Look forward to participating.

Cheers,

Scott

Shawnyboy141

Reaction score
Hello! I am Shawn and I am a 17 year old male from California.

Hobbies include Guitar and Writing (Lyrics mostly)

I came to this thread in hopes to get some help in better fitting clothes.

I am a very tall person @ 6'5" and not too thin @ 235 pounds.

I've been ashamed of my physique for quite awhile after losing some weight, I want to start taking pride in myself a little bit.

Nice to meet you! :D

code

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a 24 year old from the beautiful central coast of California; I work in IT security and used to be completely style-inept.

I've improved with time (and a steady salary doesn't hurt), and fashion's gone from a dream to a reality to a lifestyle.

I hope to contribute and learn, as well as find a nice community in which to participate and socialize... but I mostly lurk :)

H Modi

Reaction score
New Member!
Hi folks,

I have joined this forum today. Hope I am able to contribute and most importantly learn all about fashion and style with a fusion of experiences available on this site.

Regards to all,

H. Modi.

koopers

Reaction score
I'm koopers... real name Kane.

I'm living in Australia at the moment but tend to travel around a lot and don't really stay in one place for too long.

Great forum you got here!

Jigglypuff

Reaction score
Hey all,

My name is Jigglypuff, just starting to get into suits and such due to entering the real world. Hoping to have a steady salary soon enough so I can fulfill my obligations to look my best as often as possible.

joshmick

Reaction score
Howdy.

My name is Josh, I'm from Denver, CO. I recently joined this forum on the recommendation of a friend. I was already following a lot of blogs like an affordable wardrobe, well spent, unabashedly prep, yada yada. I figured this would be my next step hahah.

I play in a bluegrass / country band here in town and get a lot of opportunities to dress nicely.

Anyway, this seems like a cool community.

Cheers

willsgillen

Reaction score
hey all,

new to the forum and want to introduce myself. i'm a medical resident in richmond, va. over the past several years have been getting more and more into style and found this forum... seen lots of good posts here thus far and plan at some point to get together a thread for wardrobe advice when i get time.

-will

tfkid0002

Reaction score
Long time lurker first time posting.

22 year old college kid, no sense of style yet I own a lot of clothes.

I have learned a lot already and look forward to learning more.

Ascari

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm Damien - from Sydney Australia, new to the forum. Looking forward to joining in.
smile.gif

Jedi5

Reaction score
Daniel from Toronto. Been lurking for a while and decided to join. Interested in fashion, sports and movies.

Skin 74

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm Kenny, I have been a skinhead for a very long time. And as you all know every skinhead wants to be "Boss as F*@k".
I dress very traditionally & I'm very into the attention to detail Boots, shoes, jeans, suits etc.
cheers,
Kenny.

zostan

Reaction score
Greetings from France
I love reading this forum even I don't post a lot yet.
I'm more on a casual style, looking for good quality materials and manufacturing, made in us, europe, japan...
This is a great place to research quality brands...
So Thanks for all the knowledge and experience you're sharing here :)

Last edited:

onepiece22

Reaction score
Hello all, new to the forum but from what I can see looks really interesting.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads