• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MoneyWellSpent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I finally decided to join after almost a year of consistently browsing, searching, and studying all the information on the forum. About a year ago I realized I was tired of the clothing rut I have been stuck in for over a decade... Poorly fitting clothing like polos in the summer with khaki/navy shorts, plaid button-ups with chinos or jeans in the winter, $100.00 shoes to wear every day until they are trashed and thrown away after about a year. I work in an extremely laid back environment, so button-ups and chinos are still my go to, but I have enjoyed learning about how to improve their quality and fit as well as diversifying into many different colors outside of the typical department store average joe stuff. Shoes have become my obsession though. I have a serious practical bone given my early career/young family status, so the best quality:money ratio has been what I have been after. I love watching nice things age and can't wait to see how the stuff I am now building into my wardrobe will look a decade from now!

JeromeLove

Reaction score
Hello There,

I'm Jerome, I live in Oakland CA and am married to the girl of my dreams. I'm a photographer for the Brooklyn Circus SF and a sales rep for Stance socks.

I'm practically in jeans everyday, dark and raw. Huge fan of Raleigh, WWM, BKc, PF Flyers, Taylor Stitch and Band of Outsiders.

I've especially been on a pocket square kick lately.

RyanTS

Reaction score
Hello all! Been lurking for quite a while now and decided I needed to jump in here.

My name is Ryan Devens, 25, and I just recently moved to San Francisco from Nashville, TN to hop on board with local American-made retailer, Taylor Stitch.

Usually if you see me, I'm rocking some Billy Reid loafers, Imogene & Willie jeans, a Taylor Stitch button-down, a bow-tie that's too small, and my trusty Timex.

I believe that tweed is the only way to true enlightenment.

travelr

Reaction score
My name is Clifford and I'm into merchandising and ecommerce. Living in HK now but that could change whenever I guess.

kevinardente

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am an undergraduate business student and live in Oklahoma. I hope to learn more about men's tailored clothing as I continue to browse this forum. Hopefully, this forum will serve to help me make the best decisions on buying clothing in the future.

Kevin

Anansi

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen.

I am an engineer from NY. I hope to learn more from the gurus during my stay here.

I like watches, specifically mechanical ones either Swiss or German made.

Cheers

-Vince

Sparkwasp

Reaction score
Hello all
my name is Spark from Bristol England..into Traditional Skinhead...Spirit of 69

Kels

Reaction score
Salutations all,

I've lurked for some time on this forum, and after seeing how genuine the vibe is, I wanted to engage directly with the forum, whether it be through my own experiences with style, or learning something new from members. Hope everyone's Sunday is well.

Regards,

Kels

jadanf

Reaction score
I've also perused the forum for quite some time, yet have not contributed.
I get the opportunity to dress on both sides the casual/formal spectrum regularly with my profession so I enjoy quality denim as much as I do a suit, but I am particularly keen on accessories (watches, shoes, etc).

Jadanf

maxiho

Reaction score
Greetings to all,

Just join today. I do not indulged much in expensive clothes but am interested to dress nice on a tight budget.
smile.gif

Hope to learn a thing or two from you good folks.

stapos

Reaction score
Joined few minutes ago, looking for information about style, yep rather style than fashion. My preffered style is business attire for work and smart casual for private use. Moreover I am deeply interested in using business/careers forum.

SonofSarpy

Reaction score
Hi new member, from Hawaii living in New York. Been lurking here off and on for a few years. Nice to be here.
As for my tastes clothingwise, I'm a firm believer in style > fashion.

-m

phond

Reaction score
They say you're the next logical step after r/mfa.
I have started to develop a sense of fashion and now the Pandora's box is not to be closed again
biggrin.gif

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Longtime reader, new poster. Hope to have a great time with you clothing aficionados as the manager of Louis Purple, a french made to measure boutique in Soho. Looking forward to answering questions and be a part of the StyleForum Community.

Dynamik

Reaction score
Hi, 30 year old from Toronto here. This forum has been excellent in helping unlearn some bad style norms and put me back to essentials of dress. I work for a bank downtown and I've put the knowlege to work - just bought 2 MTM Samuelsohns (grey and navy), plus two pair of AE shoes on a last week's trip from NYC (30% off sale), one brown pair whose monicker eludes me, and a pair of black park avenues. I've got a lot to learn in the denim/casual space and I'm looking for clothing that has value - versatile, long-lasting, and well fitting. My next bit of research will be in cufflinks and ties to accompany an insufficient roster of dress shirts that fit my uncommon dimensions: 15.5 neck, 37 sleeve.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads