• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alexey Zakharov

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Alexey. I'm a lawyer. I prefer to dress in style casual, preppy. I do not like pompous brands like D&G, Gucci, etc. For the same money there are far more different brands. I prefer brands such as Stone Island, CP Company, Edwin, Evisu, Garbstore, Our Legacy,Ralph Lauren, Paul and Shark, Paul Smith. Shoes: Red Wing, Sperry, Paul Smith, etc.
Clothing size depends on the brand. I wear L size top (jackets, sweaters), 32/34 waist size (jeans, pants), and 10 US (9 UK, 43 EUR, 280 JP) shoe size.

jhilla

Reaction score
I'm Jeff - born and raised in Chicago's South Side, I live in the city now. I saturate myself in menswear until the point that I can't do it any longer. I count Riggity Ralph Lauren and Tony Tanfani as style inspirations and enjoy shoes that have scoff-inducing prices. Always on the lookout for a good tailor, new shops, and classic pieces that withstand the abuse I put them through.

McBindle

Reaction score
Hi styleforumers -
I have been an avid follower of the MC forum for about two years. I have found the bespoke shoe threads, waywrn, and the recent tailor critique thread very valuable. Joined up because I am at the point where I might be able to contribute to a few of the discussions.
Thanks,
McBindle

candrew

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been lurking SF for a while now, the S&D and the MC are both amazing and very informative. I'm also quite amazed at the BST section.

I'm fresh out of college in my first job. I've always been interested in clothes, but since I've been getting paychecks on the regular, I've been more more serious about researching the topic.

Big fan of:
Margiela, Momotaro, Herringbone, Schneider, Ervell, Gitman Vintage, Kent Wang, GATs, CPs, Allen Edmonds, Tanner belts, JLC Reverso, Wings + Horns, Happy Socks, Leather Bombers, Thick as Thieves, Gaspar Gloves, and many others

Right now, Streetwear and Denim applies to me most, since I often dress very casually and am still quite young. I hope to learn from and contribute to the discussions.

-candrew

soccerdude

Reaction score
Hi I’m new here. I joined because I am looking to become a little more knowledgeable in the area of clothing and style. I want to will be able to teach my two strapping sons a little somethin’ somethin’ some day I would love to take my wife out to dinner sometime and surprise her with my incredible style sense

cmwilly

Reaction score
Hi!
Been lurking around for a while. I make cartoons for a living and travel to Japan on a yearly basis for fun and business. I casually enjoy looking at men's fashion and recently have grown an interest in rugged/workmen union type life styles.
You can catch me always wearing denim no matter the occasion and a bag of some type (currently a Porter).
Cheers!

bmoemoe1

Reaction score
Hello I am Brian, new to this site and was referanced by a friend. He suggested I become a member to help better myself with the new styles, and to possibly get feed back on some good finds. I am a Minnesota native, and just landed a good job that allows me to wear nice clothing (suit, tie, ect) so you can imagine how excited i am to get out of construction. Thank you and hope to hear some good feed back.

Swift-panda

Reaction score
Hi, been interested in fashion for a bit now just fairly casually. I generally like to try and look reasonable when I go out. I'm from Australia currently still a student so on a pretty tight budget. I love bow ties and that sort of quirky vintage things which would probably explain my recent purchase of a blue top hat. I'm a fan of sports coats and jeans i'm not really particularly phased about the brand as long as it's well made, fits and looks good.

Peralta

Reaction score
Hey

33 year old lawyer from Sweden looking for some nice deals but mostly inspiration and more knowledge about clothes.

The range of good quality clothes, especially suits and and workwear, is quite limited in my area so I mostly shop online. I have recently developed a freaky interest in suits and right now I want to know everything...

Uros

Reaction score
Hi...my name is Uros, i live in Slovenia ( Europe ) Im ex fashion model, and i like casual wearing, Pret a Porter. Giorgio Armani is perfect for me, and my personal friend too.I also like Nino Cerruti and Kenzo Takada....

Drewster

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've visited this site every one and then for a while now mostly looking at the marketplace and reading certain threads. I decided to sign up because the marketplace and greatly improved since i 1st checked it out and there are very knowledgeable members here that can help me and others when ask a question.

I'm from miami beach, Florida and it gets really hot here for me so i tend to wear very light clothing so not much in the style department =[

Last edited:

KCage

Reaction score
Im Kevin ...Joined the forum about a week ago...currently living in Dallas tx...im on here to network with fellow fashion heads such as myself.

ToEleven

Reaction score
Evening all,

I've been acquainted with the forum for some time, and somewhat arbitrarily decided now would be a fine time to join. I rather enjoy being knowledgeable about those topics that interest me, and the body of knowledge (and knowledgeable bodies) here is a wonderful resource. Thank you all for that.

Biographically, I'm an incredibly boring 20 something in the greater DC metro area who occasionally manages to look presentable.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Lu. I'm 23 and a full time college student here in Northern Michigan. I like clothes and I am single.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads