• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gilmour

Reaction score
Hi All

I live in Sydney Australia, I drive an Internal Ambulance in Northern Area Health.
I hope to improve my appearance by taking advice here, hopefully I will learn alot.

PS I am also clueless

eprex

Reaction score
25 from New York. Looking to dress nicely once I have some cash. I'm not into fashion so much as just looking nice and presentable. Clueless as well.

cearl

Reaction score
Hello all,

Central PA here, going to college in a little while, hoping to have a good time on this forum. Seems like a good group of people here.

staxringold

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm Jim, a law student (graduating in 9ish months, yikes) in Connecticut. Law being a profession that tends to require suit-wearing, I've found myself paying more and more attention to what I'm wearing.

jazzone

Reaction score
Hi all im Sean from Australia just dropping in to say hi and im looking forward to contributing and getting good tips, all the best

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi SF,

My name is Jay and I'm a 30 year old from Sydney, Australia. I work in IT (Web) and tend to spend quite a bit of time online. :)

While I've known of this forum for a while (years in fact), I've never joined or read many of the topics here. However a recent interest in taking my own style and appearance to the next level has led me to broaden my horizons and read up as much as possible.

Being in IT and particularly my area, you dont see too many sharply dressed men about the office. Coming from a finance background I was once used to suiting up daily and have a couple of heavily tailored Versace suits collecting dust from those days.

More recently however you will see me dressing much more casually. The wardrobe has shifted from a suit during the week with very casual weekend wear to a sharper street look combining the best of Acne, Lanvin, CP, Balenciaga, LV, Zara etc with simple basics.

Anyone who recognizes my name will most likely associate me with watch collecting as I have been into watches for about 5 years now. The collection consists of Rolex and Panerai but my main interest lies in the latter. I've owned everything from a PAM000 to PAM127.

I've noticed a few names I recognize from other Aussie forums so it'll be good to get involved over here as well.

Cheers,
Jay

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Mike and I've been looking for a legitimate forum on fashion and came across with Styleforum. Hope to get to know some people! I'm into streetwear mostly and really into headgear/hats and stuff like that!
foo.gif

SkiBum

Reaction score
I'm john, a 22 year old senior in college, graduating in December. Currently getting my undergrad in business with a minor in econ and finance. Currently have had internships with Merrill Lynch, and a property management company. Will be getting my MBA in finance or accounting, not too sure yet. I am going into the business world and will need a suit every day. Joining this site so I can get an early start so I can dress to impress my clients when I start my own financial advising career. I like to ski, play golf, ride bmx, play the drums. I'm from Kansas, and plan on moving to Colorado to get my life started within the year. Wish me luck!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

DrBi0

Reaction score
Hello, I'm DrBi0. I am a 20 year old college student from WV. Currently working on my undergrad for psychology. In my free time I play a lot of League of Legends.

ravn

Reaction score
Hello

I`m "Ravn". I live in Oslo, I am 45 years old.

Looking forward to get some good tips from the forums. I guess I`m the kind of guy that have no more than two suits and three pair of shoes, but then again, who wear a suit and a pair of EG when they are mostly outdoors fishing or playing fotball with their children. But I still got some houers left at the end of the month and thats when it`s nice to dress proper, at least some of the time
smile.gif

Rainier

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm from Brooklyn, majoring in Architecture which I'm currently in my senior year. I work at a gym part time and blog about "fashion" on styleengine.com. Basically, a close friend recommended this site a year ago and now I decided to join, primarily because I need to sell my "BRAND NEW" Alden Natty Tanker Boots loll..so please message me if you're interested. Non the less, this is a great site.
smile.gif

Kuznetsov

Reaction score
Hi I'm Kuznetsov. Live in the North East of Scotland. Mostly interested in Engineered Garments, Monitaly, Oak Street Bootmakers and technical wear.

SG0123

Reaction score
Somehow I missed this thread.

I'm Shawn, currently living in Georgia. 20 year old prospective engineer. Engineering student by day, electronic musician in the free time. Enjoy style and what it stands for. Current aesthetic is taking a turn in the minimalist direction. Looking to learn as much as I can to further develop my style.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads