• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

casemaker

Reaction score
Hi, I am and have been self employed for 25+ years. I have on occasion sold to other companies/shops, but mostly I make to order.

luvdabass

Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Nate, and I started working in sales last year. This is the first job I've had that requires wearing a suit every day.
I'm not a genius on fashion, but I really enjoy it. Actually, I enjoy anything nice: cars, watches, shoes, homes, wine, food. Etc.
I still have a quite a bit to learn. I have lurked these boards for a bit, and decided to join. I am looking to build a wardrobe, and add some more suits, shoes, etc.

maxicherokee

Reaction score
hello, i'm 55, a below knee amputee, but walking. i'm looking for some quality footwear, and was wondering if anyone could tell me about trickers boots. i quite fancy a pair of the ripons.

ryansee

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here. I mostly wear very simple things. My favorite brands are Levi's and maybe American Apparel. I also like jackets a lot.

SoHighSoFly

Reaction score
Hello All,

SoHighSoFly here!! Just wanted to intro myself, lurked around for a couple years, but finally figured I need to join the convo!!

Fave's include:

Levi's
Orvis catalog
CK suits
Allen Edmonds
Jordan shoes (classics and team shoes, not streetwear or "Jordan brand")
Danner Boots

Last edited:

dbhdnhdbh

Reaction score
I'm new. I wear very traditional clothing in my very traditional workplace. "Style" does not enter into it at all. Right now I have been lurking and now posting to learn about shoes, and care for them. Although I conform to the, narrow, standards of my office, I have been wearing cheap throwaway shoes. now wearing nice ones, but I love vintage, so always have questions about restoration and care. But if anyone has suggestions for nice travel blazers, lightweight, but well made and wrinkly resistant, I would be interested as well. Thanks.

Longmorn

Reaction score
Afternoon all. I've been using SF as a reference for several years, and finally decided to join in the fun. As the moniker suggests, I'm a fan of single malt Scotch (among other drams).

My tastes have shifted over the years from Milanese Italian (never been a huge fan of Neapolitan or Roman styles) to a more English aesthetic these days. I work in a fairly conservative field in which suits are required, and clothing helps convey a seriousness of purpose. I appreciate more adventurous style, but can't really indulge in it very much.

Finally, I blame this place and Ask Andy for ruining me by introducing me to Edward Green shoes.

Looking forward to learning from all of you, and hopefully contributing a bit.

karib11

Reaction score
Hello to everybody, I am karib very simple & i am here for leering, sharing & discussion. I want to be a part of the forum community. Hope everyone will be friendly.

Taken

Reaction score
Hi there,

new french guy in this forum. I already reading to other french forum, but I want to see more ! And of course I have to improve my english, so I think it's a good way to match hobby and learning.

I am looking for new inspiration and way of clothing (not european style). Thank you for reading.

DHall806

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My name is David I am 38 years old and I live in the California Bay Area. I have been married to my awesome wife for 15 years and we have no children. I have been a member of the SF since May of this year but this is the first time I have written a post. My personal style is a mixture of many different influences ranging, from classic American preppy style, hip-hop, and bohemian sensibilities. I have done some freelance fashion styling work in the past and I even (unsuccessfully) launched a t-shirt company in the early 2000's. Men's fashion and interior design are passions of mine and I hope to be able to transition into a full time career in within those disciplines sometime in the very near future (I HATE MY JOB). Maybe joining this forum is just the kick I need to finally organize my thoughts and make something happen!

I frequently browse this forum and I find to be very informative as well as equally entertaining. I look forward to continuing to learn from all of you, and I hope to be able to network with those who possess similar interest and or goals. Cheers..

Brutus895

Reaction score
I'm Steve and new to the forum. A change in my career has me dressing from business casual to suits and sports coats. I've enjoyed the forum thus far and look forward to actively participating.

abi1986

Reaction score
Hi guys, Alberto from italy... Finally joined the forum after some years of taking advices :)

TheDapperMan

Reaction score
DapperMan here. A working man that likes to dress nicely and make (at least) first good impressions.

Reaction score
My name is Tanner and I've lurked for a long time but finally decided to get something set up. You gents have a good grasp on things and I thought it would help step up my own style game to become a part of the conversation.

I run a site/style consulting business on www.masculine-style.com. The main purpose of the site is to help men who aren't style conscious learn the reasons and the ways to improve their overall masculine presence through what they wear.

I've had very little interaction with other guys on here or style bloggers so I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys better.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads