• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I was a fairly active member around 2005/2006 but ended up leaving the forum as I focused on other hobbies. Now menswear is occupying more mental space again as I switch from a more casual / streetwear style to a dressier one. I've always been interested in manufacturing quality / hand made pieces, vintage, shoes, etc.

I live in São Paulo, Brazil, but travel often (I'm in Japan right now).
Hello, welcome back!

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Ben from Austin, TX.

Long time lurker, first time account register-er. I don't remember a time in my life where I didn't enjoy clothes. Going to the Bugle Boy outlet as a kid to shop for school clothes was one of my favorite days of the year. I grew up with a much older brother who always had incredible style, and I like to think that rubbed off on me.

Happy to be here,
Ben

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello! I'm Ben from Austin, TX.

Long time lurker, first time account register-er. I don't remember a time in my life where I didn't enjoy clothes. Going to the Bugle Boy outlet as a kid to shop for school clothes was one of my favorite days of the year. I grew up with a much older brother who always had incredible style, and I like to think that rubbed off on me.

Happy to be here,
Ben
Hi Ben, the Bugle Boy outlet. Those are some memories for sure. Happy to have you here. Welcome!

mickporter84

Reaction score
Hi all

New member post 👋

Big Iron Heart, Belstaff, Grant Stone, Filson fan. Based in the North West UK. Looking forward to contributing to the forum.

nemo05

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’m Philipp from Berlin :)
Can’t say I have a particular style (yet). I’m experimenting with different styles and clothes to find out what I like. So I’m looking for inspiration and advice and hope to find both of it here.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’m Philipp from Berlin :)
Can’t say I have a particular style (yet). I’m experimenting with different styles and clothes to find out what I like. So I’m looking for inspiration and advice and hope to find both of it here.
Hi Philipp, welcome to the forum!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm Timo from southern germany. Since my early teens I had a great interest in classic style - both formal and relaxed. In the past two or three years I really started to get my hands onto nicer clothes and now I more or less collect pieces for a long lasting, logo-free wardrobe.

Paideia

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

37-year old bachelor from Copenhagen, trying to rediscover life after some weird years what with Covid, new career-path, break-ups and whatnot. Have always admired great style, but never practiced it consistently myself. I have many other goals in life besides achieving great style, so the key is finding the right balance. To do that I want to keep my wardrobe to the bare minimum while still looking good, so am looking to put together a great capsule wardrobe with a fall/winter and a spring/summer setting.

Look forward to learning more!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm Timo from southern germany. Since my early teens I had a great interest in classic style - both formal and relaxed. In the past two or three years I really started to get my hands onto nicer clothes and now I more or less collect pieces for a long lasting, logo-free wardrobe.
Hi Timothy, welcome!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

37-year old bachelor from Copenhagen, trying to rediscover life after some weird years what with Covid, new career-path, break-ups and whatnot. Have always admired great style, but never practiced it consistently myself. I have many other goals in life besides achieving great style, so the key is finding the right balance. To do that I want to keep my wardrobe to the bare minimum while still looking good, so am looking to put together a great capsule wardrobe with a fall/winter and a spring/summer setting.

Look forward to learning more!
Hi there, balance & the desire to expand upon one’s knowledge in sartorial pursuits as well as in life in general is a good philosophy to abide by. Looking forward to hearing from you. Welcome to the forum!

wisconsincalifornia

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a 22-year-old college student studying philosophy, and I started reading the forums a few months ago when I developed an interest in aesthetics. Right now, I'm particularly interested in Ivy style, mid-century French workwear, and Western style.

FameOrFortune

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I'm sometimes stylish, usually not, but endeavoring to shift the ratio towards the former. Glad to be here!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a 22-year-old college student studying philosophy, and I started reading the forums a few months ago when I developed an interest in aesthetics. Right now, I'm particularly interested in Ivy style, mid-century French workwear, and Western style.
Hi there, welcome to the forum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads