• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Stefan, 32, from from Germany. I'm a longtime lurker and finally decided to make an account myself. I would describe my style right now as the current mix of streetwear, skate, workwear and ivy. My favourite brands right now are, among others, Aimé Leon Dore, A kind of Guise, Noah NY, Carhartt WIP, Drake's, Berg & Berg, Asket and Norse Projects. I love travelling and good food and I'm looking forward to exchanges on style and fashion with all of you!

Some recent purchases:
- APC Austin Mac
- Drake's OCBD
- NB992 MiUSA
- Berg & Berg Ferdinand OCBD
- Carhartt WIP Ruck Single Knee
Hello Stefan, we look forward to hearing from you in future exchanges. Welcome!

ragincajun

Reaction score
Hi,

Ragincajun here - first time caller, long time listener. I'm just getting into thrifting and am looking forward to learning more.

fauxpatina

Reaction score
Hello all,

Long overdue on actually making an account instead of just lurking (like being around for uncle-nephew long). Hopefully my westernwear bookcore fits don’t rub any CMs the wrong way.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Ragincajun here - first time caller, long time listener. I'm just getting into thrifting and am looking forward to learning more.
Helllo there, "first time caller, long time listener". I like that, it's original. Glad that you've tuned in. Welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Long overdue on actually making an account instead of just lurking (like being around for uncle-nephew long). Hopefully my westernwear bookcore fits don’t rub any CMs the wrong way.
Hello, No more lurking and mucking about, wouldn't be a good model for the nephew would it? Western wear has a long followed tradition, I'm sure that you'll connect with other enthusiasts and aficionados of this genre here. Is there really such a thing as being long overdue? Welcome to the forum!

JASSAJ

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm Jeff. I love all things style. I hold antiquated views on fashion, like for example: you shouldn't wear flip flops and shorts to weddings even if it's hot outside.

Emmers

Reaction score
Hi!, I've been reading the forum since for over a year now. I'm new here and I'm interested in streetwear, denim and good quality brands.

Reaction score
Found this forum a few months ago, and have discovered a few great brands on here. Figured it was about time to set up an account.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm Jeff. I love all things style. I hold antiquated views on fashion, like for example: you shouldn't wear flip flops and shorts to weddings even if it's hot outside.
Hi Jeff, I'll abide by that rule. Welcome to the forum!

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members