• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tocklishchap

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just joined SF after a while of lurking…I’m Ale, 48 yo from Milan, Italy. I’m heavily hooked (in random order) into repro/military/vintage clothing, denim&boots, English shoes, good food&wine, marathon running, punk music and rock and roll…in a nutshell, I try to enjoy life as much as I can. See you around!
You sound an extremely interesting chap! But that’s because several of those interests are mine as well. …

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Greetings, Style Forum. I am Apollo Zillion. I am a musician who does not show their face, yet shows their style. I can be seen wearing masks and tailoring with a twist.

In the attached file I am wearing a Gucci coat with Reiss trousers and Versace shoes with a Charley Tyrwhitt bowtie, and Charles Tyrwhitt gloves.

In my profile picture, I am wearing a Paul and Joe overcoat with Dents gloves and a Charley Tyrwhitt shirt. Unseen below are the Aquila grey suede Chelsea boots. My favourite touch of this outfit is the John Henric silk ascot.

I will post many more fits to here and to IG at Apollo Zillion! Share your style with me
Hi there, Apollo Zillion is quite the moniker! That's an interesting outfit that you've described. I'm a big fan of Charles Tyrwhitt and how could one go wrong wearing Dents? If they're good enough for James Bond, then who am I to disagree? Lol!
Welcome to the forum!

Apollo Zillion

Reaction score
Hi there, Apollo Zillion is quite the moniker! That's an interesting outfit that you've described. I'm a big fan of Charles Tyrwhitt and how could one go wrong wearing Dents? If they're good enough for James Bond, then who am I to disagree? Lol!
Welcome to the forum!
Thank you very kindly. A big fan of Charles Tyrwhitt! Then doubtlessly we can learn from each other as it seems we're both serious about style.

I'm definitely impressed with their quality for the price - pretty unbelievable, to be honest. I do wish Paul and Joe still made menswear as my coat is wonderful quality albeit a little small. I'd love to check out some of your outfits!

Chaza

Reaction score
Hello fellow SF users! I been lurking for couple of years, but finally registered myself here and also posted first pictures. I am Juha, 22 years old from Finland. Menswear and clothing/style in general has been my interest for about 6 years now, but last couple years been getting more into fabrics, different styles, fits and so on. Ivy league style is so far my favourite, but I enjoy my share of tweed (specially on others) and denim. Other interests consist of ultra running, road cycling, knitted ties, whiskies, hip hop & jazz vinyls, art glass (mainly Finnish and Italian) and watches. Looking forward to be more active part of the styleforum community and hopefully gaining enough courage to take the photos to Instagram as well since my friends have been harassing me for years to start posting photos there.

Tocklishchap

Reaction score
Hello fellow SF users! I been lurking for couple of years, but finally registered myself here and also posted first pictures. I am Juha, 22 years old from Finland. Menswear and clothing/style in general has been my interest for about 6 years now, but last couple years been getting more into fabrics, different styles, fits and so on. Ivy league style is so far my favourite, but I enjoy my share of tweed (specially on others) and denim. Other interests consist of ultra running, road cycling, knitted ties, whiskies, hip hop & jazz vinyls, art glass (mainly Finnish and Italian) and watches. Looking forward to be more active part of the styleforum community and hopefully gaining enough courage to take the photos to Instagram as well since my friends have been harassing me for years to start posting photos there.
I am very interested in world music and some years ago discovered the wonderful phenomenon of Finnish tango. I have some recordings of Olavi Virta (‘the singing meatball’!); you’re probably far too young to have heard of him. …

Chaza

Reaction score
I am very interested in world music and some years ago discovered the wonderful phenomenon of Finnish tango. I have some recordings of Olavi Virta (‘the singing meatball’!); you’re probably far too young to have heard of him. …
Very interesting and nice to hear you have discovered Finnish music! Olavi Virta has many classic that even today are played in the radio or present day artists have made their versions of his songs, so I have heard of him and his songs. "Hopeinen kuu" is actually on my playlist and it is very popular song at karaoke bars :D

Tocklishchap

Reaction score
Very interesting and nice to hear you have discovered Finnish music! Olavi Virta has many classic that even today are played in the radio or present day artists have made their versions of his songs, so I have heard of him and his songs. "Hopeinen kuu" is actually on my playlist and it is very popular song at karaoke bars :D
That’s really good to know! I’m glad that this tradition continues and has even grown through new versions of songs, karaoke, etc.

At your age, I suppose you’ve just completed your military service.

Chaza

Reaction score
That’s really good to know! I’m glad that this tradition continues and has even grown through new versions of songs, karaoke, etc.

At your age, I suppose you’ve just completed your military service.
Completed it actually couple years ago, currently on my third year at university.

Tocklishchap

Reaction score

Tocklishchap

Reaction score
Incidentally, I have several tweed jackets and a couple of knitted ties! I’m the British equivalent of Ivy League: tweed jacket, blazer or Barbour jacket, ribbed wool sweaters, corduroy trousers, etc.

Chaza

Reaction score
Incidentally, I have several tweed jackets and a couple of knitted ties! I’m the British equivalent of Ivy League: tweed jacket, blazer or Barbour jacket, ribbed wool sweaters, corduroy trousers, etc.
I study sociology and art history. Your style sounds very good and familiar as well! Although not into corduroy trousers that much yet, but have my fair share of tweed jackets and barbour jackets + sweaters.

Tocklishchap

Reaction score
I study sociology and art history. Your style sounds very good and familiar as well! Although not into corduroy trousers that much yet, but have my fair share of tweed jackets and barbour jackets + sweaters.
Very pleased to hear about the sweaters and the tweed and Barbour jackets. We’ll have to influence you gradually, subtly towards corduroy trousers. …

Good subjects to study as well: I studied History and then Political Science as a postgrad. Art History is one of my interests however.

yorkshire pud

Reaction score
Got any Abraham Moon??

We have the factory shop up the road from us in Guiseley!!!

Tocklishchap

Reaction score
@yorkshire pud : no, I should get some, especially as I know Guiseley. Quite a lot of Brook Taverner however. (And some Joseph Turner.)

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.