• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Everholt

Reaction score
Hi there,
I have been a long time reader on style forum without signing up, time to get active and give something back I guess.

Cheers from Sweden
// Victor

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm just a regular guy who wants to learn how to dress better.

Really glad to be able to join you guys!
David, learning to up your sartorial game is a worthy pursuit. The way that I see it is that there really is no such thing 'regular guy', we're all individuals and blessed with individual talents, it's about discovery. That said... we guys here at the forum welcome you!

FTLOD

Reaction score
Greetings,

I'm Robert, pleasure to meet you. I've been lurking here since the mid-2000s and felt like this would be a good time to sign up. Something I finally determined sartorially: I don't really like shell cordovan. I don't think it's a bad material, and it can certainly be visually appealing, I even tried to make it work, it's just not for me. Too stiff, heavy (although much of this may be related to the tendency to double sole shell shoes) and not breathable enough for my feet.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Robert, you no longer need to lurk. Welcome to the forum!

Westcoastdenim

Reaction score
Hi! I stumbled on this forum while researching my next pair of Nudies. I'm from Vancouver Island in Canada. 🇨🇦

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm intrigued by your moniker. Aside from Nudie Jeans, what strikes your fancy in denim? Welcome to the forum!

Westcoastdenim

Reaction score
I'm new to the world of selvedge but I love it. The quality, the fit, the look...but I am still in the discover phase. :)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.