• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

I have been a longtime lurker and am happy to have setup a freshly minted account. I’m a soon-to-be lawyer hoping to bring back classic mens style into the legal profession (and professional/business community more generaly). I plan to share and review MTM and bespoke suiting projects as I begin them with you all.

Looking forward to engaging with everyone!
Welcome counselor to be, you need lurk no longer. Welcome to the forum!

JasonB89

Reaction score
Hi!

My name is Ki Yoon, but you can call me by my English name which is Jason. :)

Long time lurker here and I finally decided to make an account to participate in the discussions.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi!

My name is Ki Yoon, but you can call me by my English name which is Jason. :)

Long time lurker here and I finally decided to make an account to participate in the discussions.
Hi Ki Yoon, welcome aboard!

king_of_cups

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I came here after years of looking for a kind of forum like this, and am glad to have found it! I'm a longtime classical musician, who's now working in education in the desert outside LA (basically halfway between LA and Palm Springs). My "style journey" (yuck!) has been that I've always liked classic mens style, but until recently haven't been able to afford anything. Of course, now that I can, the people where I live are actively offended by anyone wearing anything more dressy than a polo shirt.

I'm looking forward to learning more about menswear from all of you, especially for tips on how to build a classic wardrobe when you earn "teacher" money. If you have questions about how to sound like you know what you're listening to at the opera, I'm happy to trade tips!

Ramón Arteaga

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Ramón, a languages, shoes and wines aficionado. Currently I live in the city of my heart: Madrid; however, I spent more than 5 years of my life working and living onboard the cruise ships of a premium cruise line as a Public Relations and Entertainment Officer.

I love the craft of traditional shoemaking and want to learn more about it every day.

Looking forward to share a little bit of the little bit I know, and to learn a lot from everyone.

¡Salud! 🍷👞

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Ramón, a languages, shoes and wines aficionado. Currently I live in the city of my heart: Madrid; however, I spent more than 5 years of my life working and living onboard the cruise ships of a premium cruise line as a Public Relations and Entertainment Officer.

I love the craft of traditional shoemaking and want to learn more about it every day.

Looking forward to share a little bit of the little bit I know, and to learn a lot from everyone.

¡Salud! 🍷👞
Hello Ramón, Madrid is a city of my heart too! Welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I came here after years of looking for a kind of forum like this, and am glad to have found it! I'm a longtime classical musician, who's now working in education in the desert outside LA (basically halfway between LA and Palm Springs). My "style journey" (yuck!) has been that I've always liked classic mens style, but until recently haven't been able to afford anything. Of course, now that I can, the people where I live are actively offended by anyone wearing anything more dressy than a polo shirt.

I'm looking forward to learning more about menswear from all of you, especially for tips on how to build a classic wardrobe when you earn "teacher" money. If you have questions about how to sound like you know what you're listening to at the opera, I'm happy to trade tips!
Hello there, I too reside in SoCal. Happy to assist you. Welcome to the forum!

seekaycee

Reaction score
Used to browse HB and superfuture forums like almost a decade ago and sadly with the rise of social media seems like forums are dead or dying but was surprised to see how active Styleforum is on one of the topics I'm interested in so just decided to create an account and hopefully will be able to participate more and help make this place livelier. Cheers all!

king_of_cups

Reaction score
I'm Alex, new member. I'm 29 and PhD student. I've decided to join the forum to have advices on clothing combinations because I really would like to change my style. Hope I will have good time here :)
Hi Alex! I hope you don't have to adjunct right now...

Disobey91

Reaction score
Sorry, you said you were PhD student, so I was hoping that you weren't teaching in the middle of the pandemic! My wife's a physics prof, and I guess it's been really difficult.
Oh, no no, no teaching duties except laboratory activity with single students. Also because I don't speak the native language of the country in which I'm having the PhD. And ye, it's totally difficult in this period of time, for all the activities I think.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 30 15.7%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 31 16.2%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Carmina

• Crockett & Jones

• Other

Votes: 63 33.0%