• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

compulsiveshop

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Andrew.
Does anyone know how one posts a new thread, particularly in the Men's Classifieds forum? Dumb question, I know, but I can't see any "New Thread" button.
Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks.

compulsiveshop

Reaction score
Ah, I've seen the proviso that new members must wait 45 days before posting in the Classifieds section. Rather annoying as I have a small mountain of clothing to get shot of, but I understand the rationale behind the requirement, and there's always the option of buying the premium membership.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score

Hey guys, I'm Mark. Just joined the forum tonight.

I'm in Florida and have a wife and 2 daughters. I'm a creative director at a big in-house creative group down here. I surf, skate, and am slowly converting a '75 Kawasaki into a cafe racer.

I started paying attention to what I wear a few years ago, and since then have been slowly adding to my wardrobe. Dress code at work is business casual, so I wear a lot of pants, button-up shirts, and dessert boots or wing tips. A tie on occasion. I would say my style is west coast surf & skate meets east coast prep. Somewhere in the middle. Always a little casual, a little edge, but dressed up and refined when needed or when the mood strikes me. 

I don't spend a lot on clothes due to my salary and raising a young family, but I'm getting there. I have a few items I'm pretty proud of, but for me it's more about the style than the label.

I also have a blog that kind of captures all my interests, http://theskullandstripe.com

Good to be here.

Good to have more Floridiots on here. Where in FL?

gnarly

Reaction score
Hai all, i'm radhit... i'm from indonesia but currently stayin at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia due to my work..
worship.gif

cheers

akberrios

Reaction score
My name is Aramis and im here to up my knowledge of style and upgrade my wardrobe...

wcampos

Reaction score
My name is Will and I think it's time I start dressing like an adult.

Quickasult

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been a lurker here for a while as over the last few years I've slowly overhauled my entire wardrobe. I figured that it's about time to step up and join the fun. I look forward to some interesting discussions!

-Avisha

Villa

Reaction score
Hi dear Styleforum community,

I am Villa and I am curious what I will find in the forum.

Looking forward to posting!

Villa

Christina

Reaction score
Hi there fashion lovers! I'm Christine, a 26 years old from France aspiring to a career in fashion. In my free time I am an Expert on websites such as advice-me.net (if interested to see what that is) to get more money for my studies. I'm here because I want to find out opinions and likes and dislikes in fashion but also to keep up to date with the trends and issues in today's fashion. So, here I say "Hello" and "Nice to meet you" and hope to see and hear many new things.

Love,
Christine!

helius0

Reaction score
Hiya,

I've finally joined after lurking in SF for a few years.

Tom

Storkinator

Reaction score
Name is Mike and I recently stumbled upon this site while researching suits online. I don't wear suits often, but I'm a tad obsessive and tend to do a lot of research prior to making certain purchases. A suit is an investment. Unfortunately I do not possess the funds needed to purchase a high quality suit at full price so I've resorted to sites like eBay and now here. I won't post often because I don't have much to add. Again, I rarely wear suits and I do not possess the knowledge or know how of a man who wears one on a regular basis. So I'll mostly be spending time in the classifieds and hopefully I'll stumble upon a nice, grey 36 short for a (fairly) reasonable price. I won't hold my breath though. :)

ryeandrivet

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm emily. I run Rye & Rivet. I just got back from spending six months in Paris and now I'm working in New York. I do J. Peterman-style writeups of stuff I love and interview people that I think are neat. I talk about bourbon a fair amount, also. And drink it. Definitely drink it.

I live in my Railcar raws (Vipers) and have a stack of leather bracelets that I wear every day.

Nice to meet y'all.

Ragandboneman

Reaction score
Hi to all the members here, my name is Chris just joined up to see where i have been going wrong all these years.
I'm an Englishman living in Sydney Australia, Married with two boys and another on the way, been here for 18 years and thought i was time to stop dressing in Singlets and thongs (Not that there's anything wrong with that) and start learning how to dress myself again.
And thought this forum would be a great starting point, so Hi everyone...

PKOneTwo

Reaction score
New to the forum after reading the one or other post.
Hi folks. Great to be here.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads