Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. FalerBrand

FalerBrand New Member

Hi SF,
    I am pleased to be be with you on SF. I am a leather woker in Ohio I hand make leather goods. Check out my site Falerbrand.tumbr.com.
    I like jeans and leather. Samurai, Eternal, n & f, Oni, Studio a Artisan, and LVC and some old school Levis are what i keep in my rotation.

2. Joedy

Joedy Member

Hello
    I am Joe Darney. I never used to care about style and fashion, but since I started a new role at work (in medical supplies) I have to wear a suit!

3. compulsiveshop

compulsiveshop Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I'm Andrew.
    Does anyone know how one posts a new thread, particularly in the Men's Classifieds forum? Dumb question, I know, but I can't see any "New Thread" button.
    Any help would be most appreciated.
    Thanks.

4. compulsiveshop

compulsiveshop Well-Known Member

Ah, I've seen the proviso that new members must wait 45 days before posting in the Classifieds section. Rather annoying as I have a small mountain of clothing to get shot of, but I understand the rationale behind the requirement, and there's always the option of buying the premium membership.

5. ariotrihantoro

ariotrihantoro Member

hi
    i'm ario,looking for boots or leather shoes

6. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

Good to have more Floridiots on here. Where in FL?

7. gnarly

gnarly New Member

Hai all, i'm radhit... i'm from indonesia but currently stayin at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia due to my work.. [​IMG]

cheers

8. akberrios

akberrios New Member

My name is Aramis and im here to up my knowledge of style and upgrade my wardrobe...

9. wcampos

wcampos New Member

My name is Will and I think it's time I start dressing like an adult.

10. Quickasult

Quickasult Member

Hey guys,

I've been a lurker here for a while as over the last few years I've slowly overhauled my entire wardrobe. I figured that it's about time to step up and join the fun. I look forward to some interesting discussions!

-Avisha

11. Villa

Villa Member

Hi dear Styleforum community,

I am Villa and I am curious what I will find in the forum.

Looking forward to posting!

Villa

12. Christina

Christina New Member

Hi there fashion lovers! I'm Christine, a 26 years old from France aspiring to a career in fashion. In my free time I am an Expert on websites such as advice-me.net (if interested to see what that is) to get more money for my studies. I'm here because I want to find out opinions and likes and dislikes in fashion but also to keep up to date with the trends and issues in today's fashion. So, here I say "Hello" and "Nice to meet you" and hope to see and hear many new things.

Love,
    Christine!

13. helius0

helius0 Well-Known Member

Hiya,

I've finally joined after lurking in SF for a few years.

Tom

14. Storkinator

Storkinator Member

Name is Mike and I recently stumbled upon this site while researching suits online. I don't wear suits often, but I'm a tad obsessive and tend to do a lot of research prior to making certain purchases. A suit is an investment. Unfortunately I do not possess the funds needed to purchase a high quality suit at full price so I've resorted to sites like eBay and now here. I won't post often because I don't have much to add. Again, I rarely wear suits and I do not possess the knowledge or know how of a man who wears one on a regular basis. So I'll mostly be spending time in the classifieds and hopefully I'll stumble upon a nice, grey 36 short for a (fairly) reasonable price. I won't hold my breath though. :)

15. ryeandrivet

ryeandrivet New Member

Hi all,

I'm emily. I run Rye & Rivet. I just got back from spending six months in Paris and now I'm working in New York. I do J. Peterman-style writeups of stuff I love and interview people that I think are neat. I talk about bourbon a fair amount, also. And drink it. Definitely drink it.

I live in my Railcar raws (Vipers) and have a stack of leather bracelets that I wear every day.

Nice to meet y'all.