• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Aydee_g

Reaction score
Hi!
I’m new here. I’m Aïdée, in my thirties, swiss/french, I live in Paris and I’m passionate about bespoke tailoring. Always happy to talk about it, the geeker the better! :)

Buckeye5378

Reaction score
Hey all, another new guy. I've been a lurker for a while, but decided to start involving myself in the discussions and the B/S/Ts. I suppose I'm a boot guy, just getting into Vibergs. I look forward to posting!

iitaii

Reaction score
iitaii here,

mostly got on here to get style inspo. im in my early thirties, and mostly wear streetwear. trying to slowly evolve into some more age appropriate clothing. or not. i dont really care about the status quo at the same time, so, here we are.

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Aïdée, iitaii & Buckeye5378, have you any questions? Welcome to the forum!

DayDream

Reaction score
This is Carlos, from Spain.
referred from a spanish menswear forum, I hope I can learn a lot and enjoy reading you.
Best regards

AndrewbeeDooBeeDoo6

Reaction score
Hey all! I’m Andrew, just entered my 30s and joining for style inspiration and to contribute if/when I can. Generally operate in a casual wear setting but want to optimize my wardrobe and style for a versatile range! Cheers!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hey all! I’m Andrew, just entered my 30s and joining for style inspiration and to contribute if/when I can. Generally operate in a casual wear setting but want to optimize my wardrobe and style for a versatile range! Cheers!
Welcome Andrew!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi there.
Just signed up. After discovering the John Lobb' thread.

I'm John, 50 from London ENGLAND. Into Mod and skin styles of clothing/footwear.

Great site. Glad to be a small part of it :)
Welcome!

Professor Χάος

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I've been reading Styleforum regularly for 7 years, and I've decided to finally become a formal member.
I consider myself a graduate of SF University. I used to think that I was a sartorial sophisticate, but once
I started reading SF, I threw out my old clothes and began accumulating an entirely new wardrobe.

In particular, I have been influenced by SpooPoker, manton, A. Harris, luk-cha, bengal stripe, Alexander Kabbaz, Adriano Dirnelli, DFWII, Despos, dieworkwear, and many other SF luminaries.

Thanks for the education Styleforum.

Best Regards,

Professor Χάος

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I've been reading Styleforum regularly for 7 years, and I've decided to finally become a formal member.
I consider myself a graduate of SF University. I used to think that I was a sartorial sophisticate, but once
I started reading SF, I threw out my old clothes and began accumulating an entirely new wardrobe.

In particular, I have been influenced by SpooPoker, manton, A. Harris, luk-cha, bengal stripe, Alexander Kabbaz, Adriano Dirnelli, DFWII, Despos, dieworkwear, and many other SF luminaries.

Thanks for the education Styleforum.

Best Regards,

Professor Χάος
Dear Professor, welcome aboard!

Balearic Dandy

Reaction score
Hello there,

Longtime lurker here, finally taking the proverbial trip down the rabbit hole.

Very passionate about bespoke shoemaking in particular, as I come from Mallorca, though I am a fan of all matters of style.

Oh, and the name's Leonard.

Pleased to meet you all!

Odie44

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior