• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nescafepapi

Reaction score
I am Syaufi, a marketing student interested in fashion. Because I am a student I only buy essentials and make sure that all the clothes I buy are practical and can be styled with various kinds of style.

I am into clothes with simple designs, minimal logo branding and can last a long time. I also love watches and always wear them whenever I go out because it will feel like I am not wearing my underwear if my outfit is not complete without a timepiece. I just joined this forum because I think people here know what they are talking about more than those on Reddit and Twitter.

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Syaufi

Sinyo18

Reaction score
I am Syaufi, a marketing student interested in fashion. Because I am a student I only buy essentials and make sure that all the clothes I buy are practical and can be styled with various kinds of style.

I am into clothes with simple designs, minimal logo branding and can last a long time. I also love watches and always wear them whenever I go out because it will feel like I am not wearing my underwear if my outfit is not complete without a timepiece. I just joined this forum because I think people here know what they are talking about more than those on Reddit and Twitter.

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Syaufi
Hello Syaufi, welcome to the forum!

Bazungu

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I currently live in Edinburgh but am originally from Belgium. I wear jeans/chino with a T-shirt or shirt 99% of the time and have a love for traditional English brogues which suits well with my casual dress style, which seems to be quite dressed up for UK norms as to me it looks like everyone just wears sweatpants and running shoes. Each to their own.
Mainly hear to follow the discussion on Northampton shoes,

NYCTechNerd

Reaction score
Hi All-

Long time lurker but finally decided to join today since I needed some info and want to be part of the conversation going forward. I was born and spent most of my life in NYC. I work in technology but within a few industries over the years (advertising, new media, k-12 education, and high-ed).

In my younger days I wore mostly suits due to the era (90s) and mostly had corporate jobs. Over the years it has been business casual as work environments have relaxed. Some jobs require a tie but no jacket (A look I do not like), others no tie or jacket, and now some jacket but no tie; I can't always keep up. It's probably because I am doing more consulting now so I am in and out of different environments.

Anyway, I always thought I was a smart dresser (i.e. brooks brothers, alden, ralph lauren) but the past few years I have gotten lazy and my wife says I need to stop dressing like a teenage boy. As such, I have a renewed interest in shoes and clothes and why I finally decided to stop lurking and join the conversation.

Last edited:

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I currently live in Edinburgh but am originally from Belgium. I wear jeans/chino with a T-shirt or shirt 99% of the time and have a love for traditional English brogues which suits well with my casual dress style, which seems to be quite dressed up for UK norms as to me it looks like everyone just wears sweatpants and running shoes. Each to their own.
Mainly hear to follow the discussion on Northampton shoes,
Hello, welcome!

Leocurrently

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Leo.

I currently live on Columbus, Ohio.
I am brand new to posting on this forum. I have casually looked around several times before.

I am interested in dress shoes as well as heels. I also would like for you to check out my Instagram as well. My wardrobe consists of graphic tees, colors, a growing shoe collection, patterns, semi-active wear, etc. I also like to wear anything between business casual and non binary.

I mostly wear plus size clothes on some sort of budget as I have hard times fitting in plain business attire.

Please shoot me a message if you would like.

日本語も対応できます。
697E2A77-40DE-4ACC-90E9-9EDD6AB401FD.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi All-

Long time lurker but finally decided to join today since I needed some info and want to be part of the conversation going forward. I was born and spent most of my life in NYC. I work in technology but within a few industries over the years (advertising, new media, k-12 education, and high-ed).

In my younger days I wore mostly suits due to the era (90s) and mostly had corporate jobs. Over the years it has been business casual as work environments have relaxed. Some jobs require a tie but no jacket (A look I do not like), others no tie or jacket, and now some jacket but no tie; I can't always keep up. It's probably because I am doing more consulting now so I am in and out of different environments.

Anyway, I always thought I was a smart dresser (i.e. brooks brothers, alden, ralph lauren) but the past few years I have gotten lazy and my wife says I need to stop dressing like a teenage boy. As such, I have a renewed interest in shoes and clothes and why I finally decided to stop lurking and join the conversation.
Hello there, I too helm from the boroughs of NYC. ' I always thought I was a smart dresser (i.e. brooks brothers, alden, ralph lauren)', sounds like a good start to me. You need lurk no longer, welcome!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Leo.

I currently live on Columbus, Ohio.
I am brand new to posting on this forum. I have casually looked around several times before.

I am interested in dress shoes as well as heels. I also would like for you to check out my Instagram as well. My wardrobe consists of graphic tees, colors, a growing shoe collection, patterns, semi-active wear, etc. I also like to wear anything between business casual and non binary.

I mostly wear plus size clothes on some sort of budget as I have hard times fitting in plain business attire.

Please shoot me a message if you would like.

日本語も対応できます。View attachment 1478575
Hi Leo, welcome to the forum!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
I’m always available for Hookup.

I will make your fantasies come to life

AND PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR LOCATION AND WHAT YOU WANT, THANK YOU

Hi Jeny, you're available for a 'hookup'. That's terrific! Are you aware that this is a style forum? Not sure what kind of forum you had in mind? Just saying.

Reaction score
I just wanted to make a knife sheath - yet here we are... no, no kidding. That's how my leatherwork career started off :)
Now doing a lot of customized leather work, ( no I don't wear only leather ^^ ) - and testing out new methods of i.e. coloration etc.

well, guess that's it for the moment....

Empathetic Fred

Reaction score
Oh, hi, I didn't see you there! I'm Fred and I live in Los Angeles. I love a good jacket!
I've spent $100 on socks before, but it was at Costco and they were 12-packs.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's