• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

mmanuel215

Reaction score
Hello StyleForum,

Manuel here, from Spain. After losing some pounds (well, a lot), adding a workout routine, finding a new job in a more conservative environment and having to move to away colder place, I found my pre-existing wardrobe useless. I've been seeking for advice on some Spainsh-speaking forums, youtube... which helped me to build a versatile budget-friendly wardrobe. I'm more into business casual but my work (consultancy) requires higher dress code.

I hope this forum helps me to complete it, learn new things and later on help others.

Best.

69ways

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.
Hi ,
I am Harry
Live on an island in the Med.
I wear anything ,from wool suits with shirt pins to worn look jeans and funky shirts with loafers
Love anything that is Italian and I wish I could spent my retirement years in a house in a graphic Italian village ,wearing my suits under the vine tree looking at the fields of Toscana and drinking my vino
Engaged to a lovely girl
I own many clothes from TF to bespoke silk dinner jackets
This forum has been my get to when I have questions about fashion
Harry

Efra Lo

Reaction score
Hi StyleFroum,

I´m Efra from Mexico City.
I really like fashion from vintage styles to Avant Garde japanese designers.
I'm looking forward to meeting and learning from everyone here!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hello Will, as a manager at Cartier you will certainly need to 'up' your sartorial presence as you are now in industry of haute couture. Any questions? Welcome!

WilliamTokyo

Reaction score
Hello Will, as a manager at Cartier you will certainly need to 'up' your sartorial presence as you are now in industry of haute couture. Any questions? Welcome!
Thank you for the welcome! Yes I am feeling it now...summer is over, the hot and humid Tokyo summer allowed for a certain flexibility. Lightweight Uniqlo suits and chinos were fine.

But now it’s “game time” - especially starting tomorrow with our big Salon VIP sales event where I’m supporting for several days.

I think I need to go buy some new dress shoes and new tie tonight. I just bought some Dunhill Chelsea boots and they are fabulous, but not the right look for this event.

Thanks again for the comment, it’s good to know there is actually someone out there 😎

Cordially,
Will

WilliamTokyo

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome! Yes I am feeling it now...summer is over, the hot and humid Tokyo summer allowed for a certain flexibility. Lightweight Uniqlo suits and chinos were fine.

But now it’s “game time” - especially starting tomorrow with our big Salon VIP sales event where I’m supporting for several days.

I think I need to go buy some new dress shoes and new tie tonight. I just bought some Dunhill Chelsea boots and they are fabulous, but not the right look for this event.

Thanks again for the comment, it’s good to know there is actually someone out there 😎

Cordially,
Will
2A81B45F-B273-409E-B2A8-3DBDE9D6DC8D.jpeg

SlushPuppy

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.
Hi Im Charlotte & very new to here but Very pleased to be here too 🙂 I work in engineered wood flooring manufacturing in the Uk 🇬🇧 🙂

Sinyo18

Reaction score

Cordially,
Will
You're welcome & nice boots! Best wishes for your Salon VP sales event.

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hello StyleForum,

Manuel here, from Spain. After losing some pounds (well, a lot), adding a workout routine, finding a new job in a more conservative environment and having to move to away colder place, I found my pre-existing wardrobe useless. I've been seeking for advice on some Spainsh-speaking forums, youtube... which helped me to build a versatile budget-friendly wardrobe. I'm more into business casual but my work (consultancy) requires higher dress code.

I hope this forum helps me to complete it, learn new things and later on help others.

Best.
Hi Manuel, glad to hear that you're getting in shape and have a new job. Welcome!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi ,
I am Harry
Live on an island in the Med.
I wear anything ,from wool suits with shirt pins to worn look jeans and funky shirts with loafers
Love anything that is Italian and I wish I could spent my retirement years in a house in a graphic Italian village ,wearing my suits under the vine tree looking at the fields of Toscana and drinking my vino
Engaged to a lovely girl
I own many clothes from TF to bespoke silk dinner jackets
This forum has been my get to when I have questions about fashion
Harry
Hi Harry, it sounds as if you've got yourself a really cool lifestyle. Any questions? Welcome!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi StyleFroum,

I´m Efra from Mexico City.
I really like fashion from vintage styles to Avant Garde japanese designers.
I'm looking forward to meeting and learning from everyone here!
Welcome!

Halibut

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Halibut. I think I'm like a crate digger but for clothes? I enjoy the search and the research. I like seeing how other people choose to style clothing and how two people can wear the same piece very differently. Sorry, I don't much care about denim or FCL jackets =] Can I still stay here?

woadwarrior

Reaction score
Hi all,
Long time lurker and decided to take the plunge & sign up.

I am in NZ and am starting to move away from the casual shorts & jandals (or sneakers in the winter) to slightly more elegant avenues. However I am more into classic styles rather than bleeding edge fashionista stuff.

I also don't own a single pair of gumboots. Sorry.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's