• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MargauxAus

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Marga. I'm interested in new trends in fashion, and I'm glad that I joined this forum. Nice to meet you all :)

glennau

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Glenn Au and I am an 8 year vet of the men's clothing industry and a new business owner! I wanted to hop on and let everyone know about my new men's clothing resource in Philadelphia, PA, Junior's, after a suggestion from a SF member. So, if I can help anyone in the greater Philly area or answer any questions about my web shop, what I do or about my own personal style, I'd be happy to.

Cheers!

RedFlagger

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name's George and I live in London in the UK- I've got a big interest in vintage fashion and I'm really looking forward to getting know the people here!

Rusty1960

Reaction score
LA Guy suggested I introduce myself. I am a 60 year old who is rediscovering the art of fine dressing after a 30 gap. In my early days I was blessed to discover the Countess Marra and Church English shoe outlets in CT and NY, ties were $2.00 to $10.00 and the Cap toe oxfords were $185. I had a nice closet to go with my Hickey Freeman suits. HF in late 80’s early 90’s had an event outside Boston to raise $. They rented a factory building with more suits than you could imagine. There were at least 200 suits in 46xl. I cleaned up, Then for some reason dressing up wasn’t important anymore. In 2014 I gave a friend of my daughters ten pair of church’s including the tux shoes they no longer make. He slowly got me in to dressing again, doubt I will buy John Lobbs anytime soon, he is proud of his pair. I am back to HSM snd HF suits snd been building up shoe collection with Toscana and others. My first pair of Voss are in transit. My days of dressing Crackhead homeless are over. My daughters description

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Glenn Au and I am an 8 year vet of the men's clothing industry and a new business owner! I wanted to hop on and let everyone know about my new men's clothing resource in Philadelphia, PA, Junior's, after a suggestion from a SF member. So, if I can help anyone in the greater Philly area or answer any questions about my web shop, what I do or about my own personal style, I'd be happy to.

Cheers!
Welcome!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
LA Guy suggested I introduce myself. I am a 60 year old who is rediscovering the art of fine dressing after a 30 gap. In my early days I was blessed to discover the Countess Marra and Church English shoe outlets in CT and NY, ties were $2.00 to $10.00 and the Cap toe oxfords were $185. I had a nice closet to go with my Hickey Freeman suits. HF in late 80’s early 90’s had an event outside Boston to raise $. They rented a factory building with more suits than you could imagine. There were at least 200 suits in 46xl. I cleaned up, Then for some reason dressing up wasn’t important anymore. In 2014 I gave a friend of my daughters ten pair of church’s including the tux shoes they no longer make. He slowly got me in to dressing again, doubt I will buy John Lobbs anytime soon, he is proud of his pair. I am back to HSM snd HF suits snd been building up shoe collection with Toscana and others. My first pair of Voss are in transit. My days of dressing Crackhead homeless are over. My daughters description
We welcome your return to sartorial splendor!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name's George and I live in London in the UK- I've got a big interest in vintage fashion and I'm really looking forward to getting know the people here!
We look forward to knowing you as well. Wecome!

Kurukito

Reaction score
Howdy everybody,

I'm Alan, and I'm from New York. I'm a huge fan of the All American look ala Robert Redford throughout his career. I'm looking forward to meeting and learning from everyone here!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hey there Alan New York, Robert Redford set the bar high for American style of a certain era, for sure! Welcome!

emilfabian

Reaction score
Hello there! My name is Emil, and I'm from Norway. Looking forward to meet you all and learn something new :cool:

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been a while here, but never said hi! Im Zan, a 27 year old lawyer from Slovenia, who has too many shoes and too many suits (and will probably buy more).:p
Hey Zan, welcome to the forum!

WilliamTokyo

Reaction score
Hello StyleForum people,

This is Will Nealy, and I stopped by doing some comparison between Allen Edmonds and Church's - need to get a new pair of dress shoes after my Alden's pretty much came apart inside (after more than 10 years)...

After years of working at adidas and then Nissan in Japan, proper menswear hasn't been a high priority. But now I am a manager at Cartier, and it's a whole new thing - must present myself at a different level. Just got my first pair of Dunhill boots ever, and I am starting to feel the pull of moving away from mostly Uniqlo!

Anyway, seems like most of the posts are from nearly 10 years ago, so not sure it's still an active site, but will be checking it out!

All the best,
Will (my taste is "classic with a twist")

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's