• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Terry Mac's 'Tache

Reaction score
Hi,

Long time lurker of over a decade. Decided to finally join the conversation. I love classic menswear and classic streetwear as well as fine shoes. Looking to continue my sartorial journey by sharing as well as learning.

Great to be here!

Myszy

Reaction score
Hi all!

Long time reader here, finally decided to register and try to contribute :)

Cheers

trybeingarun

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm Arun. Used to be a terrible dresser; now making an effort to not be a eyesore :) .

- Arun

Reaction score
Hello! I’m RA. Got really intrigued reading on all the different threads here, and was inspired by Derek Guy’s writing to join in on the discussion.

I like workwear a lot, especially when it overlaps with more classic menswear/rugged ivy. Hope to be more active moving forward.

Lvo

Reaction score
Hi,

i have been reading these threads for a while now, but thought it was about time I registered 🙂. I have a love for shoes and classic menswear in general, and tend to spend way more than my partner, so should find some likeminded people over here.

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hello! I’m RA. Got really intrigued reading on all the different threads here, and was inspired by Derek Guy’s writing to join in on the discussion.

I like workwear a lot, especially when it overlaps with more classic menswear/rugged ivy. Hope to be more active moving forward.
Welcome!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi,

i have been reading these threads for a while now, but thought it was about time I registered 🙂. I have a love for shoes and classic menswear in general, and tend to spend way more than my partner, so should find some likeminded people over here.
Welcome to the forum!

new_to_suits

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am Ralf, 29 years of age, and I am delving into the world of suits!

I have some experience with colour theory and building my general casual wardrobe. And I have become a sucker for GoodYearWelted shoes!

I am now starting as a consultant where I will have to wear a suit every day (but not tie) and I have not a single one right now that fits me since I lost a lot of weight, so I have to build a decent wardrobe in the next 3 weeks!

I am reading a lot on this forum and have also been cross-referencing posts here from Reddit like these ones.

I am currently based in the Netherlands, but will move to Switzerland.

Any advice on (threads discussing) straightforward advice on building a beginners wardrobe that is minimalist and versatile are highly appreciated!

Thanks so much! :)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.