• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Greetings gentlemen

I've been a fairly regular browser of the site for some time now, which has really improved my knowledge and understanding of different aspects of menswear.

I'm a big fan of both English and Neopolitan tailoring, and look forward to posting on these topics and a range of other subjects.

It's a great site, I'm very happy to be on board.

All the best,

Mercman
Happy to have you on board!

Grantly

Reaction score
Hi all, new member here. I’ll probably hang out the most on the street wear and denim forum, but I wanted to introduce myself.

I used to work in the fashion industry in NYC for Ralph Lauren back in 2005 to 2006. I started out in the stock room of the Bleecker men’s store, worked my way up to sales, and then managed the (long gone) Bleecker RRL for a few months when it opened before my wife and I moved away from the city.

I’m now an English teacher, and I love my job. Still interested in denim, GYW shoes and boots, and casual style in general. Glad to be on board.

As Time Goes By

Reaction score
Gentlefolks,

may I introduce myself? I am a classics and philosophy teacher at a grammar school in a small town in Germany. As far as fashion is concerned, I prefer a rather formal style, and I love my town coke aka bowler hat from Lock & Co.

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi all, new member here. I’ll probably hang out the most on the street wear and denim forum, but I wanted to introduce myself.

I used to work in the fashion industry in NYC for Ralph Lauren back in 2005 to 2006. I started out in the stock room of the Bleecker men’s store, worked my way up to sales, and then managed the (long gone) Bleecker RRL for a few months when it opened before my wife and I moved away from the city.

I’m now an English teacher, and I love my job. Still interested in denim, GYW shoes and boots, and casual style in general. Glad to be on board.
Welcome aboard!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Gentlefolks,

may I introduce myself? I am a classics and philosophy teacher at a grammar school in a small town in Germany. As far as fashion is concerned, I prefer a rather formal style, and I love my town coke aka bowler hat from Lock & Co.
Welcome!

TheVestedInt

Reaction score
Good evening; I'm William. I'm a burgeoning lifestyle blogger with a focus on fatherhood & classic style. Been lurking for some time and figured it's about time I actually created an account. I live in Charlotte, NC, and work in tech. Married, 1 son, 2 dogs and a rapidly diminishing amount of closet-space.

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Good evening; I'm William. I'm a burgeoning lifestyle blogger with a focus on fatherhood & classic style. Been lurking for some time and figured it's about time I actually created an account. I live in Charlotte, NC, and work in tech. Married, 1 son, 2 dogs and a rapidly diminishing amount of closet-space.
Hi William, welcome to the forum!

lowland4me

Reaction score
Greetings William........welcome to the show! I find it rather enjoyable! Cheers!

Leonardo Wang

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm Leonardo from China. I just completed a university degree in marketing in the UK. I like about these interesting areas of classic menswear, vintage motorcycles, and whiskey culture while in the UK.

I now work in marketing for a men's wear website. I'm happy to be able to discuss topics related to menswear and men's hobbies with you in the forum. I would be happy to provide you with information about the clothing market in China if you are interested more. ;)

www.cloudstyle.com

well&once

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name's Will and I've joined here from the UK after getting more interested in what I wear and particularly wanting to focus on fabric first/ construction based brands over fast fashion.

I'm not a big fan of many high fashion designers (Dior etc.) as I feel like it goes so far into diminishing returns that they lose the value but am particularly into Japanese brands and their ethos of doing less but doing it the right way.

Looking forward to discovering many more brands and hearing tips from the ladies and gents here.

Thanks!

simstyle

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm simstyle. I dress Hanes undershirt these days. I like items made with quality materials and craftsmanship. Glad to join the group here.

Best,
simstyle

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name's Will and I've joined here from the UK after getting more interested in what I wear and particularly wanting to focus on fabric first/ construction based brands over fast fashion.

I'm not a big fan of many high fashion designers (Dior etc.) as I feel like it goes so far into diminishing returns that they lose the value but am particularly into Japanese brands and their ethos of doing less but doing it the right way.

Looking forward to discovering many more brands and hearing tips from the ladies and gents here.

Thanks!
Welcome!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm Leonardo from China. I just completed a university degree in marketing in the UK. I like about these interesting areas of classic menswear, vintage motorcycles, and whiskey culture while in the UK.

I now work in marketing for a men's wear website. I'm happy to be able to discuss topics related to menswear and men's hobbies with you in the forum. I would be happy to provide you with information about the clothing market in China if you are interested more. ;)

www.cloudstyle.com
Welcome!

Vincent George

Reaction score
Hello, Styleforum. Long-time lurker here; glad to be joining the conversations. I'm from Massachusetts, and teach college-level writing, literature, critical thinking, and visual culture classes. Big fan of Allen Edmonds and Alden (mostly a 10eee) re: shoes and am also a watch enthusiast. Thanks for having me.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.