• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zippileather007

Reaction score
Zippi Leather is here,

ZippiLeather.com (M/s KANDEE) is a pioneering fashion brand renowned for producing some of the finest high-end, luxury and affordable leather garment for both Men and Women. With an experience of more than 15 years, we have been shining the bastion for top-quality garments that redefine fashion, create new trends, and leave behind a lasting legacy. Since then, we have expanded our repertoire to include motorcycle jackets, leather jackets, blazers, coats, bombers, pants, skirts, shorts, vests, jumpsuits, dresses, and halters.

Driven by our mission to exemplify deft craftsmanship with finesse-laden precision, we pour our heart and soul into every single design of all or products. With our unbridled passion for quality materials that encapsulate the essence of nature and combine it with modern designs, we imbue sensuality, style, and substance in our brand, one garment at a time.

Reaction score
Good morning, new member here. I live I Southwest British Columbia Canada. I own a vintage car restoration business that I started about 15 years ago. I started down the rabbit hole of investing in higher quality clothes a few years back after frustration in trying to get a better fit. This in turn turned to made to measure shoes and boots then leather jackets. I think this may be a good place for me to spend some time. My wallet however may not agree.

ddd

Reaction score
Hello guys!
New member here. I saw this forum pop up quite a lot when I searched for fashion related things. Decided to make an account today because why not. Are most people on this forum from the US?

Have a nice day!

Prashantrd

Reaction score
I'm Prashant.

I live in Hong Kong, love classic menswear and just recently joined my family business in bespoke suit making.

ricghkim49

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Richard currently residing in NYC. Currently, my closet is filled with casual clothes and want to transition to classic menswear. Joined the forum to learn and get advice.

ks0251323

Reaction score
This is a thread in which you introduce yourself, regulars and new members alike. This is one thread I'd like to keep reasonably civil and reasonably clean, so, let's do that, okay?

I'll start. I'm Fok, one of the adminstrators on the forum. I have a bunch of kids and live in Idaho. If anyone told me any of the above 6 years ago, I would have wanted whatever they were smoking.

I wear jeans 24/7 - mostly Triple Works and RRL, and otherwise, have a lot of belts and overpriced Italian made sneakers. I mix up Wings+Horns, RRL, Jil Sander, Margiela, Haversack, Woolrich Woolen Mills, and SNS Herning,

Hope that you guys have a good time on the forum.

Cheers,

Fok.
Hey, thanks guys to allow me here. Hoping this will interesting place for discussion.

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Richard currently residing in NYC. Currently, my closet is filled with casual clothes and want to transition to classic menswear. Joined the forum to learn and get advice.
Hello Richard, welcome to the forum!

jacksonmeade9

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a fashion lover but I still learning a lot. I hope to find some interesting information and nice people here.

MarcusIsNotFat

Reaction score
Hi people! My name is Marcus. I am working as a fashion engineer at @Bespokify. Since my work is directly related to fashion, you might have guessed that I am obsessed with fashion in every way. Glad to join this forum with the people who also share the same interest as mine.

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi people! My name is Marcus. I am working as a fashion engineer at @Bespokify. Since my work is directly related to fashion, you might have guessed that I am obsessed with fashion in every way. Glad to join this forum with the people who also share the same interest as mine.
Hello Marcus, welcome to the forum!

Mercman

Reaction score
Greetings gentlemen

I've been a fairly regular browser of the site for some time now, which has really improved my knowledge and understanding of different aspects of menswear.

I'm a big fan of both English and Neopolitan tailoring, and look forward to posting on these topics and a range of other subjects.

It's a great site, I'm very happy to be on board.

All the best,

Mercman

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.